Which do you prefer? Diet or Zero Pop

Rachel_Murray

I much prefer Zero, it tastes so much better. I find Diet has a tangy aftertaste.

Zero Cherry Coke is LOVELY and reminds me of Dr Pepper in a way

Zero definitely! Yum yum yum.

And yes agreed, coke zero cherry is absolutely gorge! So glad I bought it on a whim yesterday :).

I love Cherry Pepsi Max, but generally i am a diet coke addict.

Much to the upset of my dentist.

Snap Mrs Cadbury...have always hated full fat coke and zero just tastes the same. I'm
Addicted to diet coke...not necessarily a good thing!

Zero cherry coke tastes just like Tesco own make diet coke with almond .... Cheaper too !

Zero all the way.... Was brought up on full fat, saying that I will drink diet when zero isn't on offer, I also like Pepsi max too,
you can get dr pepper zero too :)

Coke Zero all the way. One of my problems pre SW is that I drank full fat coke.. It was all I drank, I didn't think I'd ever be able to give it up. I tried to make the switch to diet coke a few times and just couldn't take to it. That's why Zero has saved me, as it tastes more like 'real' coke.

Pepsi Max! I can drink Diet Coke if i have to, but wouldn't be my first choice.

I would have to say diet, tried the zero and didnt really like the taste.

Pepsi Max - love it more than full fat coke! I love cherry Pepsi Max too, was a terrible cherry Coke fiend in my bad old days and cherry Diet Coke just never did it for me ;)

I love Pepsi max. And tesco own brand xero cherry cola is lovey and only 57p.

I bought asdas own zero sugar 'dr thunder' yesterday, which I think must be their own take on dr pepper zero. It's ok but still the tescos cherry cola has got to be my fave !

I love Pepsi max. And tesco own brand xero cherry cola is lovey and only 57p.

I bought asdas own zero sugar 'dr thunder' yesterday, which I think must be their own take on dr pepper zero. It's ok but still the tescos cherry cola has got to be my fave !

I tried the tesco cherry one and its pretty yummy! Thanks for the tip!

Zero cherry coke tastes just like Tesco own make diet coke with almond .... Cheaper too !

Didn't realise they did a diet coke with almond, sounds lovely

Back