• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Which Dress???

Silver Member
Which of the dresses below do you think I should get for My sis in laws wedding?? It is a registry office with a buffet dinner, so not fancy. I am an hour glass shape with big boobs and hips. hopefully be a size 14 by then....all opinions (even secret option number 3) appreciated

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
Thanks Shanny - My most favourite pair of shoes are purple, and wil a purple bolero, i thought that might be nice!
i like both but i think the flowery one is nice for a wedding.
I have a wedding to go to in 6wks got a posh do so had to get a posh frock from coast (in the sale!)
I love dress number one!!!! I would wear that and I think it could be dressed up or dressed down so could be used again!

:) xx

Silver Member
The problem I have is that I dont want to spend a fortune on something that I wont wear again! These dresses are from Bravissimo, specially cut with more boobie space lol. I felt I should make an effort, but dont want to spend mega bucks!
i like them both
bravissimo is a fab place.

the 2nd one is prob more weddingy - i have a similat style dress and it is very flattering!!

have you tried them on in the size you are now yet?
daisy x

Silver Member
No - but i found the last time i tried their dresses on they came up big! so i am ordering a 12, in hope i will be a 14. i will have to see how it is when it comes. The wedding is on 5th june, so should be a dress size smalled by then.
you WILL be a dress size smaller by then - if not two if you stick to plan!
daisy x
I definitely prefer dress number 2 - I think that's really nice. However - I think you'd probably get more wear out of dress number 1 as it's not quite so formal....

So - not much help there, was I?!!! :D

I'm sure either will look fab though, and you'll definitely be at the very LEAST a size smaller by then :)

Silver Member
Thanks girls. I have ordered a really curvy 12 in the 1st dress. I may even put it on and take a pic of before and after lol

Is back in the saddle!
They are both lovely Mel!!! I like the straps on 2 but I think you will have more uses out of 1. And of course your's going to be that size!!

I wish I had a Bravissimo nearer me!! Have fun at the wedding showing yourself off.

Is back in the saddle!
Hi SB!! :wavey::hug99:

technologically ignorant
I have also just ordered a dress for the 5th June. I'm going to a non-wedding (they aren't actually getting married but they are having a wedding reception to celebrate getting together). I have plumped for a 14 in the hope I will be a comfortable 14 by then.

Silver Member
Hey spanner. My wedding is the same date. Keep me posted with how u r getting on x

Playing the Angel
Mel, both are gorgeous... my preference would have been dress 2, but you are going to look stunning in either, cannot wait to see the pictures :) How is it going being back on packs?