which is the nicest curry to make

got2doit

Hi. I want to try to make one of the slimming world currys but not sure which one to try. Ive got friends coming around mine for a meal tomorrow night so I was thinking of making a curry. Anyone got a favourite one? X

Petes mushy pea curry....don't be put off because it's says mushy peas.....it's really thick unlike other sw curries which I find quite watery......I put chicken, carrot and cauliflower in to speed it up but my whole family eat it and enjoy it.....

Ive heard a few people mention that. Ill give it a go.thanks x

. Thanks I love chicken tikka masala so think I will try that one for tomorrow and
Do the mushy pea one when I experiment.

Please tell me bout this mushy pea curry?

I made Pete's mushy pea curry last night and it was lovely, my 20month old really enjoyed it.

No I haven't got the curry book. But I looked on petes receipes last night as it's been mentioned alot on here. I got ao many receipes that I want to try off it. X

Weak willed....have a look at petes recipe book on here, there are some lovely recipes. The mushy pea curry is a favourite with added carrot, chicken and cauliflower. My family all enjoy it didn't tell them it was mushy peas until they had finished it though. Another site with lovely recipes is slimming eats....

Hi there, I'm new to this site and wondered if anyone could direct me to Pete's Recipe Book please?

Thanks xx
:)

Index on page 74!

Back