Which Kettlebell DVD?

jodidi

Silver Member
Be had a kettlebell for a few years so I thought I'd better get it out & use it, lol. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good workout DVD? The Kettlercise for women looks good so I'm leaning towards that one. Just wondered if anyone could recommend any?!
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

There is a main forum which may help you with this. Go to the main menu and select health and nutrition. Then select fitness and exercise and there is a thread on kettle bells.

I've recently bought the Kettlercise for women DVd and I'm very impressed with it. I bought it as a substitue for the Kettlercise class I go to that I can't go to over the holiday, and it's a very good substitute. The trainer is very clear about what you're going to be doing and I like the fact that there's a clock on the screen so you can see how long it's going to be before moving on to the next exercise :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kettlercise...7IDA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334320167&sr=8-1

pos bird said:
There is a main forum which may help you with this. Go to the main menu and select health and nutrition. Then select fitness and exercise and there is a thread on kettle bells.

Thanks, I found it earlier, lol, :)

dudette2001uk said:
I've recently bought the Kettlercise for women DVd and I'm very impressed with it. I bought it as a substitue for the Kettlercise class I go to that I can't go to over the holiday, and it's a very good substitute. The trainer is very clear about what you're going to be doing and I like the fact that there's a clock on the screen so you can see how long it's going to be before moving on to the next exercise :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kettlercise-Just-For-Women-Set/dp/B0052K7IDA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334320167&sr=8-1

Yep I think I'll be going for the Kettlercise one then, thanks :)

I havent got it but Kettleworx range is supposed to be good, Ive seen it on groupon recently too but they only deliver to mainland UK - grrrr

I've looked at the kettleworx one but it's out of my price range at the mo!

Back