Which meal would you choose??

Tinnedtomato

Gold Member
I am meeting a friend for lunch at Table Table next week, and im trying to work out what the best thing to eat would be. I tend to eat salads all the time, so was fancying something different but don't want to waste my syns The menu is looking like this, any suggestions: -

Quorn™ Chilli

Served with basmati rice, sour cream, guacamole and nachos

[h=4][/h]

6oz* Blackened Minute Steak

Served with garden peas, grilled tomato, a flat mushroom and chunky chips

Spring Vegetable Risotto

Spring vegetable and thyme butter risotto served with rocket and cheese shavings.

Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad

Grilled chicken breast served on crisp salad leaves with cheese shavings, a Caesar dressing and garlic croutons

[h=4][/h]

Gammon Steak

Served with your choice of fried eggs or grilled pineapple rings, half a grilled tomato, garden peas and chunky chips or a jacket potato

Mediterranean Vegetable Lasagne
Roasted vegetable lasagne topped with cheese. Served with your choice of chunky chips, garlic bread or mixed salad

Beef Lasagne

Layers of pasta and minced beef in a rich tomato Bolognese sauce, topped with Cheddar and mozzarella cheeses. Served with your choice of chunky chips, garlic bread or mixed salad

Wholewheat Pasta with Pesto

Roasted vegetables and wholewheat pasta tossed in a rocket pesto and served with rocket and cheese shavings

Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni
Spinach & ricotta cannelloni served with rocket and cheese shavings

Woodland Mushroom & Stilton Risotto
Served with rocket and cheese shavings

Spring Vegetable Risotto

Spring vegetable and thyme butter risotto served with rocket and cheese shavings

Pear and Walnut Salad
Mixed salad, pears, chopped walnuts and Blackstick Blue cheese drizzled with French dressing

Any
help appreciated :D
Thanks,

I'm a veggie so I would go for the Quorn Chilli but ask for it to be served without the sour cream, guacamole and nachos and instead have it with a side salad I'd estimate it at 10 syns to allow for any oil used in cooking. The only other truly SW friendly option would be the Gammon as stated above.

When I went to table table they did the quorn chilli on a jacket (with none of the sauces) so I had that with a side salad... asked for no dressing, but it came with loads of those crispy bacon bits on AGHHH!!!

If i was being good and not flexi synning, the gammon with pineapple and Jp is definitely the best choice. If i was flexi synnig i would have the steak and chunky chips yum yum x

A jacket would be much better than mash, and the pineapple might have to be synned cause its cooked? Not sure though

cant anwer ur question but got 1 of my own just joined so dont really know which thread 2 ask ,going 2filling station on sunday for my birthday dont know what i can ,looking for low syns if poss ta much

chocolateworm said:
A jacket would be much better than mash, and the pineapple might have to be synned cause its cooked? Not sure though

Hmmm thats a good one! i suppose the pineapple isnt cooked to a pulp and is just being warmed up. Id never thought of that though lol.

But its prob out of a tin anyway so would prob have to be synned or heb'd regardless.

Tinnedtomato said:
I am meeting a friend for lunch at Table Table next week, and im trying to work out what the best thing to eat would be. I tend to eat salads all the time, so was fancying something different but don't want to waste my syns The menu is looking like this, any suggestions: -

Quorn™ Chilli

Served with basmati rice, sour cream, guacamole and nachos

[h=4][/h]

6oz* Blackened Minute Steak

Served with garden peas, grilled tomato, a flat mushroom and chunky chips

Spring Vegetable Risotto

Spring vegetable and thyme butter risotto served with rocket and cheese shavings.

Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad

Grilled chicken breast served on crisp salad leaves with cheese shavings, a Caesar dressing and garlic croutons

[h=4][/h]

Gammon Steak

Served with your choice of fried eggs or grilled pineapple rings, half a grilled tomato, garden peas and chunky chips or a jacket potato

Mediterranean Vegetable Lasagne
Roasted vegetable lasagne topped with cheese. Served with your choice of chunky chips, garlic bread or mixed salad

Beef Lasagne

Layers of pasta and minced beef in a rich tomato Bolognese sauce, topped with Cheddar and mozzarella cheeses. Served with your choice of chunky chips, garlic bread or mixed salad

Wholewheat Pasta with Pesto

Roasted vegetables and wholewheat pasta tossed in a rocket pesto and served with rocket and cheese shavings

Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni
Spinach & ricotta cannelloni served with rocket and cheese shavings

Woodland Mushroom & Stilton Risotto
Served with rocket and cheese shavings

Spring Vegetable Risotto

Spring vegetable and thyme butter risotto served with rocket and cheese shavings

Pear and Walnut Salad
Mixed salad, pears, chopped walnuts and Blackstick Blue™ cheese drizzled with French dressing

Any
help appreciated :D
Thanks,

I would prob have steak swap chips for a jacket spud and Veg for salad or have chicken and ask for salad with no parmesan and dressing on side

Anytime I have eaten out on SW I get a rare steak with salad no oil, butter or dressing! Getting a bit bored of it now to be fair x

I went yesterday & had the gammon with pineapple and jacket potato. I HE'd the pineapple as its tinned rings & the jacket was a little dry so I treated myself to a tablespoon of sour cream (2ish syns). It was lovely and filling plus no salad in sight :eek:)

cant anwer ur question but got 1 of my own just joined so dont really know which thread 2 ask ,going 2filling station on sunday for my birthday dont know what i can ,looking for low syns if poss ta much

Hi Floozy, Im sorry but I cant answer your question as I never heard of the 'filling station', but if they have a website, you could have a sneak at the menu, and maybe post it to see what people recommend xx

** Just realised, you have probably already been now, so happy birthday for yesterday, and hope you managed to choose wisely xx

Back