which ones ???

I used dulcolax but you should't need to use anything if your drinking enough water.

I needed a little help a few weeks ago and use senokot. They seem to be quite gentle compared to some but did the trick!

i got told by chemist fibreclear if thats any help. xx

Fibreclear was mentioned to me too

I do the diet through my doctors and i was told to use dulcolax because i was very blocked!! It didn't kick me out of ketosis because its only the tiniest amount your taking. Fibreclear is a good one to take if its a regular thing.

Yes Fibreclear is good and it really doesn't taste of anything and isn't very expensive : )

Lillie, I used senokot in the first few weeks, but when I started to eat 1 flapjack every day I was fine and didnt need laxatives.

I do the diet through my doctors and i was told to use dulcolax because i was very blocked!! It didn't kick me out of ketosis because its only the tiniest amount your taking. Fibreclear is a good one to take if its a regular thing.
ive never had the problem before and if you were fine think i might give ducolax a try x

They are strong so if you are very blocked (not to be too graphic but i hadn't gone for over a week!) they do work very well.

I used the Senokot at night and it always worked within 24 hours Lillie.

Hope the problem passes soon, nothing worse than being irregular.

Have you tried a flapjack?

I would try something gentle first then if it doesn't work go for dulcolax.

I used the Senokot at night and it always worked within 24 hours Lillie.

Hope the problem passes soon, nothing worse than being irregular.

Have you tried a flapjack?
was trying not to have the flapjacks this time ,i need a break from the chewing x

Hi
I found that Movicol worked well for me. The mere fact of not having any bulk in my diet made my bowel lazy and the movicol worked well. Was recommended by GP.I have posted it as a new thread a few weeks ago. Fine with Lipotrim won't take you out of ketosis.

I found dulcolax to be very strong and would often get severe stomach pains and even sweats with it. Senokot was much milder and I still got the effect. Once I started using fibreclear each morning in a warm drink I have not experienced any problems.

well i tried the sennas last night and i have never experienced as much pain in my life (ive had 2 girls)i had the sweats and i was even sick as the pain was that bad , but they worked !!! im gonna get some fibreclear this week from the chemist im not going through that again and im gonna drink evn more water, thanks for all the replys ladies, minimins never lets me down xx

Back