Which Plan is your favourite?

skinnyminnycow

Half a pound at a time.
Which of the plans work better do you think....

Green
Red
EE

I know the SW people say that they are all the same, but in your opinion, which do you find the best.

I only ask out of curiosity, I will be sticking to green as much as i can because I am not a fan of meat and on a budget.

I prefer green days as I love pasta and potatoes etc. but typically I do better on red days as I cut a lot of the carbs out then and eat more superfree in their place.

Everyone is different, and it's about finding what works best for each individual.

Green all the way for me, although I can appreciate how red days may show a better loss. I need 2 HEBs a day!

I always feel better on green days but tend to enjoy red days a bit more!

Extra Easy I do rarely if I fancy something like bolognese or curry & rice :).

Green all the way for me, although I can appreciate how red days may show a better loss. I need 2 HEBs a day!

I agree - there's no way I could go back to EE now! I love the double HEx's on Red / Green days too much!

I had to change from green to ee as it is so much easier to feed a family that likes meat and because I cant eat quorn. I find it works for me as much as green did still lose the same amount of weight x

I do EE but veer more towards red on it.

Green all the way for me as I am vegetarian. There is a common misconception that it is carb overload but thats only if you choose to eat loads of carbs. There are so many free foods on green days why not make the most of them though :)

Is your weight loss better on red/green? Or just you prefer it?

For me, itt's definitely better on Red! Green is probably equal to EE for me. But I prefer to sacrafice meat on green days for the extra HEx's :)

I used to love the green plan before EE came into Slimming World but as I don't eat much meat I didn't like having to waste a whole HEB on meat or have to syn it.
Now I love EE purely because I don't have to weigh much and can enjoy loads of free food as it just makes things a lot easier xxx

Got 2 red days this week so see if it helps. I find red days more of a chore I don't really love all the meals as I'm not a big meat fan but I want to mix it up and always found in past red/green losses were better so let's see :)

I love the flexibility of EE but probably do one or two Green days a week (usually once I notice I've planned no meat in any of the meals for the day in my menu plan) so I can enjoy the double healthy extras :)

I've always heard that weight losses are best on Red but I'm not much of a meat fan, so find them really hard x

Had red yesterday and it wAs a chore i notice that I'm on a diet more in Red days. Got another today, im going to factor in 2 a week for a few weeks to see if it makes any difference

Had red yesterday and it wAs a chore i notice that I'm on a diet more in Red days. Got another today, im going to factor in 2 a week for a few weeks to see if it makes any difference

What type of things are you eating on a Red day?

5 days this week I have red days planned, and I honestly don't find them like a chore or feel like I am on a diet. For example, yesterday I had SW chicken parmo with roasted carrots (instead of potato wedges) and salad. Tonight I'm having SW chicken kebab with again, roasted carrots, salad and a WW wholemeal pitta.

Maybe you just need to take a look at your red day meals and make them a bit more interesting?

I'm not a big meat eater, But yesterday I had
A lovely salad spinach, lettuce, red cabbage, pickled onions and lean Bavarian ham and my hex cheese. I liked that
For tea I did syn free BBQ chicken with mange tout and baby corn.

Today I had mushroom, egg and bacon Brekkie.
So far and masala haddock and spinach for tea. Lunch haven't decided yet.

I enjoy the food but it lacks that comfort food of ee/green days. But I like the light feeling of Red days. I hate feeling bloated n full I never eat til I'm stuffed so red days leave me feeling bit better. But I still find them a bit depressing (except Brekkie) I do think losses are better adding Red days in but this is from experience doing sw along time ago.

I am on red days at the moment, used to do EE but enjoying red and the two A's and B's. Plus, I am a huge meat fan.

Id love to do a green day, but i am scared. I love pasta but could eat mountains full...and I mean mountains. Meaning I would probably have a gain or stay same :(

I am on red days at the moment, used to do EE but enjoying red and the two A's and B's. Plus, I am a huge meat fan.

Id love to do a green day, but i am scared. I love pasta but could eat mountains full...and I mean mountains. Meaning I would probably have a gain or stay same :(

I think the thing to remember is that although there are loads of unlimited free foods on SW, pasta included, you should try and eat only when you are hungry, and stop once you are full. So although you could eat mountains of pasta, do you really need to? I appreciate it's sometimes easier said than done though!

Back