Which plan suits you best?

Estrella

A woman in class asked the other day, she's always done EE and wanted to know if she'd lose more weight mixing it up a bit... Do you feel you lose more on a particular plan?

I have lost 20lbs on EE 2 years ago, and lost 13lbs in 5 weeks this time, love EE so much.

I joined SW in May and lost 8lbs on EE in 2 weeks, had a binge and put on 1.5lbs the week after so did some red days, lasted 5 days and then binged again! It felt too restrictive for me at that point and i think it would now, maybe in a few weeks i'll give them another go.

I hope to try green days too, i've never done those.

Just try them all and it's whatever tickles your pickle i guess!

I tend to alternate between red and green and try to do ee on a sunday (altho often turns into a red day lol)

cheeseeeee!!! oh i do love cheese..... lol

I'm going to try red today as I think protein really boosts a weigh loss. Oh I do wish there was an all cheese diet. Mmmmmm macaroni. Cheese on toast. Cheese on crackers. Cheese in pot noodles. Haha. It's a wonder I'm fat!!!! x

Estrella said:
I'm going to try red today as I think protein really boosts a weigh loss. Oh I do wish there was an all cheese diet. Mmmmmm macaroni. Cheese on toast. Cheese on crackers. Cheese in pot noodles. Haha. It's a wonder I'm fat!!!! x

Imagin if there was such a diet... Omg!!! Cheese and crackers was my downfall lmao!!!

Sent from my magic paint brush using invisible paint

I mix up all three, sometimes I do weeks of ee, then swap in some red and green days and vice versa. Yesterday was ee, today is red, tomorrow is ee, Saturday is green, Sunday is ee, Monday is ee and Tuesday is red this week. Just because I feel like it :)

I'm on in my second week but so far I've been sticking to EE- its meant I haven't had to make different food for the kids (unless we're having something spicy). I can also see it being a lifestyle change I can sustain, instead of viewing it as diet, which is important to me because I've got a long, long way to go and I know with a more restrictive diet I'd put weight back on the minute I stopped. My first week I wasn't sure it was gonna work but I lost a load and have a ton of energy.

I do all 3, I don't find it makes me loose anymore and I don't find I loose more on any plan, I just like the variety of mixing them up sometimes I want extra healthy extra's and sometimes I want meat and carbs. But I do enjoy all 3 and wouldn't do one if I found it too restrictive

Back