Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Which plan will be best for me? Help please :)

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by chilli-chill, 2 January 2009 Social URL.

1. chilli-chill

chilli-chill Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi everyone,
    I have been so inspired by all of your stories but I am having a hard time deciding which plan would be best for me.
    I am scared of going straight in for a total food replacement plan, worried I would not be able to stick to it.
    I think a plan with one low carb meal and 2 shakes, plus veggie or fruit snack would be best for me to start with and then, once the weight loss started to slow i could try the total meal replacement.
    Which shake would be best for staying in ketosis, cost, easy to get in scotland, etc. ?
    I'm getting married in May and would like to drop 3 stone in 5 months. Any help would b much appreciated.
    Thank you!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
  4. chilli-chill

chilli-chill Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Thanks for the links Mini!
    How much does it cost? and do you still loose weight if you stick to the sole sorce plus plan or stay on step 2?
    I just dont think i have the will power to cut food out all togetherand i worry that if i tried and slipped up I would just throw the towel in. would rather loose the weight a bit slower but stick to it rather than loose alot quickly only to put it back on in a week. then again, i want to loose 50 pounds in 5 months. am i crazy?
    thanks for your help :)

5. chilli-chill

chilli-chill Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi all,
    I just thought i would wrap this thread up and let you know that I am on CD SS. day 3 and going strong. thanks for all the advice and help.

6. LittleMissMuffet

LittleMissMuffet Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Congrats! Keep up the good work.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.