Which recipe books have you bought?

shelleylovesjelly

I'm going to buy a couple at the next meeting, but there are so many to choose from I don't know which to get! Which ones have people bought that they love and use quite a bit?

To be honest, they are so cheap that I think I may well end up getting them all at some point, gotta say that everything Slimming World is so much cheaper than when I did Weight Watchers and everything cost a frickin bomb!

the EE cookbook, the curry book and the christmas and summer ones (i got those both free when i bought countdowns at the right time)

I've got a few other books but i didnt buy them- i got given them, heehee

The new one - 'all in one' is great have made quite a few dishes. Plus the other good ones are extra easy (yellow cover) and curry one.

I have every single one, except the latest.

I highly recommend the soup book, the curry book and the EE cook book. Also Family Feasts for a Fiver is good too.

We got the 50 Original Meals one a few weeks ago and have done a few things from that and so far so yummy :)

We also have the curry one, summer one, EE one. Tbh they're all good but you can also use ones on here and on the SW website. Plus I really like the ones in the magazine - this months one has a few from each of the new books.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

the curry book gets used all the time by me

The curry one is the only one Ive found worth using

ermintrude said:
The curry one is the only one Ive found worth using

The curry one is the one I've used the least! Each to our own eh?
I like the feasts for a fiver.

I've got loads of them because they're so cheap. Off the top of my head I've got 100 original recipes, 100 green recipes, Christmas, extra easy days and one pot wonders (names may be a bit wrong but you get the idea!).

Back