Which scales are most reliable???

katywoo87

Gold Member
Hi

Just wondered which scales are most reliable as I am possibly gonna start weighing at home i have an old school one that shows me at 10st 12lbs but....

My friends electronic ones showed me as 10st 4lbs?

What a huge difference? Which are most reliable?

Any recommendations on make?

I use weight watchers precision ones. 17.99 and they are the exact same weight to the 1/2 pound as hospital ones.

should of said 1/4 pound incriments!! its really good :) x

Il try the WW ones. There's a small difference between mine and my CDC scales do wanna get more precise ones.

Ww note that reliable, salters I have found ar very reliable, in fact they are the calibrated to the same as weight watchers and slimming world.

I have digital scales, but they weigh different if I move them round the lounge, it's a hardwood floor as well

I currently have a WW one as well, been using for a long time with no problems at all. However my cdc's ones showing me like 3 lbs less :confused: Still don't know which one is right lol x

My WW say I am 4lb heavier than my digital ones in our bathroom. Read somewhere that you shouldn't keep them in a bathroom because of the moisture. The WW scales are kept in our downstairs cloakroom and whenever my friend's come over and use them they always grumble that they are putting on weight! I take my readings from these, so am happy inasmuch as I may be 4lb lighter.

I guess at the end of the day it depends on dress size or how you look and feel that matters.

I have digital ones which weigh me as 5lb lighter than my CDCs and im 1 stone heavier on my brothers digital scales ,,,, go figure !!!

I have Salter digital and Doctors Scale and both they makes me 4lbs lighter than my CDC Weight Watchers Scale

Back