Which scales

Sarah2439

I'm wondering what scales you guys use to weigh yourself. I'm getting more and more frustrated with mine and I'm close to throwing them out completely!!

I bought a weight watchers set a couple of years ago and when I weigh myself my weight can vary by 2lbs depending on how I satnd on them:eek: e.g. feet together weights me lighter than feet apart. Also, if I weigh myself, then get back on them straight away my weight can vary by 1lb!!

Think I've worn mine out and need some new ones, what do you think??

Sazzle xx

Are they on carpet or hard floor?

Ive had a weight watchers set of glass scales for about 4-5 years and theyve never failed me! As long as the floor is hard it doesnt matter where I put them!

I've got some Tanita scales which I love - they measure my body fat too ... which is a bit scary!! ;)

P x

I put them on a hard floor in the bathroom. Think I will have a look and buy some new ones!!

I bought a set from B&M when I started dukan for £7.00 - they weigh me exactly the same no matter how many times I stand on them of a morning!!!! LOLOLOL!

I bought a set from B&M when I started dukan for £7.00 - they weigh me exactly the same no matter how many times I stand on them of a morning!!!! LOLOLOL!

B&M???
Ha, thought it was just me that double checked, then checked again...then again!

Mine are weight watchers (from Amazon) and I'm unimpressed to be honest - have to keep checking as weight can be 2lbs different from standing on once to the next time 1 minute later. Not what you want when on a diet.

Caledoniadreaming your the same height as me and also at my goal weight now, do you mind me asking you what size clothes your in now at that weight? Congratulations on your amazing weight loss to date and sorry for the total change of subject on this post but I dont think I'm allowed to pm yet due to not posting enough!Jen x

Not on Dukan but I use digital scales that measure your BF% & they are fab!

Make sure you always weigh in first thing in the morning after a wee and on hard flooring! :)

I also have a new set of weight watchers ones :)

Back