Which shakes does everyone prefer?

kellymarie3488

Silver Member
Hi all I'm currently doing a different vlcd but this is cheaper so I'm switching but plan on buying bulk so wondering which shakes everyone prefers :) thanks

love them all but not keen on soups especially like caramel made with coffee hot like a café latte also banana made into mousse

I love the chocolate and strawberry, I also like the vanilla warm with a spoonful of coffee. I used to love the cottage pie but OD'd on it and now I can't bear the thought of it lol

Best thing is to order sample packs. Everyone on here is different what one person loves another will hate

vanilla, chocolate cant go wrong with those but only IMO cafe latte I love, others might not. also the meal packs you have warm are great, and porridge is good, bars are good, its all good! get a mixture

I like them all, but find I leave the last mouthful as it often has 'bits' in it. I can't stand cookies and cream though! I started off not liking the crispy chocolate one, but now I love it and am going off the raspberry, which I used to love! Taste change I think!

Thanks guys, we decided to mix it up in the end, love the choc and choc crisp, vanilla, strawberry, banana and choc mint so far :) soooo much better than the Exante ones!!

OMG I just got the choc mint. YUM!!! I also love the crispy chocolate and the caramel and hazelnut ones (surprisingly). Choc is also good... I found the berry ones, which I thought I would love, just taste too artificial for me. I was super disappointed. But overall they are nice

I did like the Exante ones too, well the banana and chocolate ones.

Not had Choc mint yet, I had it oN Cambridge, liked it then!

I like most of the shakes, especially caramel and mint choc. Can't stand the soups or meals at the minute though. But like others have said, best to get a sample pack, as your tastes defo change. Last time I did sns I had 2 savoury packs per day and right now I am having none!

I'm finding it too hot outside for the meals at the moment and getting a bit bored of the shakes. Better get cooler soon!!

What about the bars??? Can you have those?

Tried the cookies shake....yuck!!! And not too keen on the hazel nut one but the rest are nice and the bars are pretty nice too, lemon and coconut are my fave x

New fave * mint choc!! Xx

Try mixing choc and hazelnut for a Nutella flavoured shake - yummy!!!

Ooooh good idea on the nutella flavoured shake! Thank you!

I had the Choc mint shake as a mousse yesterday. Not sure what I did different to the first time I tried it but it was uber yummy!!! :)

Love the strawberry, banana, chocolate. Cant wait to try the mint choc (next order arrives on Monday :D)
Love most of the meals but not the soups, oatmeal & porridge r lovely too.

Back