Which soapstar would you love to look like....

Tamgredan

I love the soaps, and if i could wake up one morning as anybody from a soap, it would definately be Mercades McQueen from Hollyoaks.

Im married, and i dont bat for that side (not that there is anything wrong with lesbians i may add), but i think she is beautiful and her body is perfect.

Who would you like to wake up as?

Maria from Coronation street, i think she is so pretty!!! Only trouble is she's young and dinky and i'm 5ft11 and 39 next week :8855:

A girl can dream!!!

Tina Hobley from Holby City as we have the same big boobs and apple shape adn someone told me that a pic I have on here from a weding in a pink dress in the album of thin pics that I look like her so Im holding on to that thought to get me to goal!!!!

Whereabouts in North Wales are you ?
xxx

Im in Wrexham! you?

Im in Cefn Mawr ..... now for the question......do you go to see Wendy!!!!!

ANy of those skinny minnies from Gossip Girl

Emma Rigby (Hannah) from Hollyoaks, but I agree with the above too - Louise and Mercedes are both totally gorgeous. As is Natalie Emmanuel (Sasha) I think!

Failing that, ANYONE from Home and Away. They are all so so beautiful and look so healthy all the time. Me = jealous!

I don't watch any other soaps I'm afraid haha

I have to agree Hannah from Hollyoaks - I wish I looked like her!!!!
Also Kimberley Walsh from girls aloud (I know shes not in a soap but she's very pretty and got a fab figure!)

Id settle for any of the girls figures from Hollyoaks.

Back