Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

which supermarkets sell the majority of ww foods

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by mini~mimms, 24 October 2008 Social URL.

1. mini~mimms

mini~mimms Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    which supermarkets sell the majority of ww foods i have sommerfield and sainsburys close to me but find them both only selling there fresh/frozen meals yoguarts im wondering about there sausages bacon cheese and onion rolls pizzas that kind of thing im hopefully going shopping this evening and wondering where to shop x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KittyB

KittyB Gold Member

Diet:
    RC
    Hi :)
    I think Asda do the largest range as have seen bacon, quiche, pizza there :)
    Let us know how you get on
    x

4. smilerjen

smilerjen Has the power of the horn

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I like Tesco, they have a lot of stuff and you can also choose stuff from their lighter choice range cause they all have the points on them too! Means you have a much wider choice! They do great lighter choice bacon that is only 2,5 points for 4 bits!

5. Anna_B

Anna_B Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Points
  6. mini~mimms

mini~mimms Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    thanks so much for both your replies we are gonna try asda this week as its nearer then hopefully tesco next week i like the idea tesco healthy choice has the points value on them makes life that bit easier ill let you know how i get on thanks again ! x

7. lea8198

lea8198 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    84.82kg
    Current Weight:
    78.02kg
    Goal Weight:
    68.04kg
    Lost(%):
    6.8kg(8.02%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Anna, thanks for that link! Very informative :)

8. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    asda has all the cook in sauces down to £1 a jar - italian / indian / chinese.. lovely! :p going to try em next week they look tasty :D

9. lea8198

lea8198 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    84.82kg
    Current Weight:
    78.02kg
    Goal Weight:
    68.04kg
    Lost(%):
    6.8kg(8.02%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have tried Sweet and Sour and Korma and both were good!

10. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

I wouldn't bother with the WW bacon - it's 0.5 points per slice, but Sainsbury's BGTY bacon is 1 point for 3 slices :) and it's cheaper than WW bacon :p

If you get a copy of 'irresistable' (the free magazine) at your next meeting, it says in there.

x

11. mini~mimms

mini~mimms Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    thanks so much for your replies well i went to asda (first time in over 6 months ) and it was empty:cry:trust me to go when they are about 2 shut store for refurb however i did manage to find some ww stuff so not all bad ...........

thanks for that tip jen but i brought the ww bacon already but will try bgty ill pop to sainsbury in week thats a excellent tip

12. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    NOOOOO the WW bacon is THE best!! Its gorgeous, much tastier than Sainsburys, Asda or Tesco :) I just wish it was easier to find

13. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

I admit I haven't had WW bacon, but I took 1 look at the price and said decided against it :p

x

14. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Oh its dearer but OMG its streets ahead of the others taste wise, its gorgeous!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.