Which Tea's Are Ok?

Clareybells

Hi

Having been a tea with milk drinker before Lipotrim i wasnt sure if i would be able to drink it Black, but i was quite surprised how ok it is.
My question is really is normal Tetley Tea Bags ok? As thats all i buy and dont really want to have to change this if i dont have too.

Thanks
Clare

PS just started the porgramme today and all is going so far so good :)

Hi

Having been a tea with milk drinker before Lipotrim i wasnt sure if i would be able to drink it Black, but i was quite surprised how ok it is.
My question is really is normal Tetley Tea Bags ok? As thats all i buy and dont really want to have to change this if i dont have too.

Thanks
Clare

PS just started the porgramme today and all is going so far so good :)

Yes just bog standard tea bags are fine! You can also drink leaf tea (peppermint) and black coffee. If you want you can add sweetener but it has to be the tablet form not powder.

Well done for starting LT, first week is the hardest then it gets a lot easier!! Do you have much to lose?

Hi Thanks for that i thought normal tea was ok but just wanted to check. I dont normally take sugar in tea so hoping to avoid sweetners if i can, but if worse came to worse is like sweetex ok? Thats the only one i know of top of my head.
I have tried to add a profile thingy for the left hand side but it doesnt seem to be showing for some reason.

I am currently 11st 4, and want to get to 9 stone. So not too much but enough for me to know i am overweight at the moment. Really struggled after having 2nd child to lose the weight, with my first if just fell off.

Hi Thanks for that i thought normal tea was ok but just wanted to check. I dont normally take sugar in tea so hoping to avoid sweetners if i can, but if worse came to worse is like sweetex ok? Thats the only one i know of top of my head.
I have tried to add a profile thingy for the left hand side but it doesnt seem to be showing for some reason.

I am currently 11st 4, and want to get to 9 stone. So not too much but enough for me to know i am overweight at the moment. Really struggled after having 2nd child to lose the weight, with my first if just fell off.

I'm on my phone so I can only see the basics! Umm I can't remember what brand mine is, think its candarel just pop in the supermarket they are all with the sugar but sweetex is ok yes :) as long as its tablet form

Back