Which toy.....

kerry b

Silver Member
...would you be & why? OH was asked this st a job interview today. So what would you be & why?

Wow what a brilliant question, I'd be lego, because you can be built into lots of different things, something new & exciting every day:D

Talking of interviews, in a recent interview I was asked what's my worst characteristic, I said I can sometimes be too bossy, I didn't get the job & the feedback which came back was, she can be a little bossy:rolleyes: Well I did tell them:D

Bopit. I like to be challenging, I'm never the same twice, I can be infuriating at times but you'll always have fun with me around....

aaaaand this may be why I'm unemployed lol.

my best interview question was "are you good with cats?" it was for a job in a newspaper darkroom as the technician (I got it) and I basically spent the whole interview with an abandonned kitty on my shoulder, purring in my ear, and a cup of tea in my other hand, talking about a hobby which I turned into a career. she'd been dumped at reception in a box that morning and the dark roomwas the quietest place to put her.

I left the job to have my daughter. I never went back.

I'd be a Transformer because I'm adaptable and always saving the day.

What did your OH answer with Kerry?

I was once asked in an interview what my favourite French word is. I said Chanel and got the job :)

Thomas tank engine cos he is reliable, dependable and sometimes a little bit naughty. Still waiting to hear about the job lol

kerry b said:
Thomas tank engine cos he is reliable, dependable and sometimes a little bit naughty. Still waiting to hear about the job lol

That's a really good answer! Let us know how he gets on.

At the moment I feel like a Weeble... :p Well at least I wont fall over!

Good question though. I take interviews in my office and we have set questions the company want us to ask, they have started adding random ones as well! Its amazing how much you can read out of them. One of our Qs is "What animal would you be and why?" And one lass said "A cat because I can be lazy all day..." Funnily enough she didnt get the role!

From the title I thought this was going to be something naughty! I really must drag my mind out of the gutter, lol! :eek::eek::eek::eek: Haha!

If I were a toy I'd like to be a kite - flying free on the wind without a care in the world. I don't think that would get me a job somehow ;)

:eek: I can't believe some of the stupid questions that get asked in interviews :eek:

Barking mad!!! lol

I'd be a Dear Diary - good at keeping secrets, remembering dates, reliable, and still in full working order 17 years on. But now covered in scribbles, really quite uncool, and if you press the wrong button, I either refuse to co-operate, or make an annoying noise :D

That really sounds like the kinda shizzle they came out with on Blind Date.....

I'd really like to be one if those paper dolls you used to have to cut from the back page of Bunty (I think), that way when I hold clothes up to me they'd definitely fit, getting changed would be so easy, just unhook from my shoulders, I'd have permanent undies on so less washing!

Lol Shirleen. I LOVED those cut out dolls, I used to keep them in a shoe box and carefully added new ones every week and yes it was Bunty. Wonder if they still do them. Does Bunty still exist? I also used to get the Mandy and my Mum bought me the annual for xmas about 2 yrs ago as a joke.

Back