• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Which Wedding Dress???

Which Wedding Dress???

Votes: 9 13.2%

Votes: 11 16.2%

Votes: 16 23.5%

Votes: 7 10.3%

Votes: 16 23.5%

Votes: 7 10.3%

Votes: 4 5.9%

Votes: 5 7.4%

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
Totally off topic I know but I need some opinions people!

I am getting married next year and have narrowed my search for dresses down to 9 (not very narrow at all!!!).

I am going for a silver wintery theme and so want a silver or white and silver dress.

Please could you look at the picture I have attached and then vote on the poll on which one you like the best (they are numbered 1-9). Also reasons why you like them would be helpful! I love them all and am having a hard time deciding which one I like best!!!

Thankyou! xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
i like no 4 and 9 best :)

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
I love 3!:)

It stands out as fresh and a little bit different to the usual. The cut is lovely.

soolaboola

sisters of slim
number 5 is soooo beautiful,very princess like and not as long as the others on the front so you wont trip up,trust me ever practical.

soolaboola

sisters of slim
you are joking i was thinking which ever one you would like you better get saving but £150 quid god how good is that

andju

I lurve lurve lurve bars
I like number 5 I cant believe £150 it cost me that just to have alterations and a stole made youve found some bargains there!!

KBQueen

Yummy Mummy in the making
I like 5, 7 and 9 best. They are fairytale like, just beautiful :D

I love polls like this, it is soooo exciting. I love number 2 because it is very fairytale and you are a young bride so I think it would suit you but it isn't as fussy as the other fairytale dresses.

I do really love no 5 as well tho, it is very very classy and a good option if you decide not to go with the strapless look x

I love number 7.... totally fairy tale like!!

I too bought my wedding dress from ebay.... 2 infact... as I couldn't decide and it was just as hard when they arrived, they were incredible..... I was so relieved as you do worry when you can't see them 1st. Just to make things a little better I sold the 2nd one (the 1 I didn't wear) to a wedding dress shop in Norwich at a profit so my dress (with a cathedral train) ended up costing me a grand total of £50!!!!! You can't beat it.

Good luck and I'm sure you'd look stunning in any one of them.

Jules x

I love number 3 it is gorgeous. You will look like a princess in it xxx

xxx