Whimsyfae daily weigh in

Whimsyfae

After a few starts at this, I had lost 17lb (4 of which I've managed to put on again). I've had loads of drama during July which means I'm the same weight at the end of the month as I was at the start :-( I really want to be 9st 7lb but know that the last stone could take longer. I'm sure with the support on here I can manage it!

Today 10st 7lb

Going down

Thanks for the encouragement, yesterday was tough! It was worth struggling on though as I'm 10st4lb today which is what I weighed on my wedding day. Shame hubby and I have recently split up but on a positive note it's great for my weight loss. I can almost reach out and touch the 9s.

1lb off :)

Well if I needed even more motivation I tried on a pair of dressy shorts which were too tight 4 weeks ago when I bought them (I naively assumed a 12 would fit) and they fit this morning, no muffin tops or anything - yay! Now the big decision is to when to wear them.

That's amazing! Your practically touching those 9s now!! Well done!! Xxx

Thank you! I'm determined to get there and stay there this time. Last time I was under 10st was for about a week nearly 5 years ago when I reached goal at WW.

9's 9's 9's

we will get there!!!!!!

I stayed the same weight today which is to be expected I suppose, although it's nice when a pound a day comes off. I was out today and feeling hungry even after a shake and a bar so shared some yummy prawns with a friend who returned the favour by buying me a strawberry lemonade from Costa, not knowing about the diet. Probably knocked myself out of ketosis but better that than the slight dizziness I've been getting. Shake for dinner soon and hopefully a STS tomorrow would be good. Enjoy the rest of your Saturday!

Stayed the same again this morning and knocked out of ketosis. Never mind, today I'll be 100% and back in ketosis soon. Looking forward to those last few pounds coming off :)

Well, what can I say about today so far? 10st 3lb, trying to get back in ketosis after the Costa incident had a shake for breakfast then went to the chiropractor to fix my shoulder, first appointment so most of it was talking. After 2 mins of manipulation I felt really dizzy, it took minutes to pass. Not sure if the low carb thing is doing it to me or the fear of manipulation. Wonder how practical it is to be on the diet just now :-(

Back