Whisk it!

Serha

Silver Member
Hi everyone!
I just thought i'd do a little update to keep myself motivated....
I'm on day 5 and i've been 100%! I've really been struggling to keep myself from not feeling hungry all the time. I find the strawberry shake barable, the vanilla one gaggable but he chocolate one YUMMY! I whisked it tonight with a little hand whick that you'd use for frothing milk for coffee and oh my lordy...it was scrumptious!!! I'd highly recommend it. I'm full to the brim with yummy thick frothy chocolate shake :) Anyway, hope you're all having a lovely 100% day and best of luck with all the weighins :D

OOOH girl after my own heart :) :)

Have you tried doing it in a blender? OMG I am in heaven with my evening choc shake? I literally count down up till 8pm when its TIME :D.... I make mine much bigger than they should be to assist with my water intake... and of an eve I add a sweetener too for extra zang...!!! ooo I LOVE it, I find it as satisfying as a bar of choc! I will miss the choc shake when I am off this diet....! Vanilla is a bit heave-worthy if not freezing cold with a sweetener and i like the strawb but its not a patch on my mate the choco one!! In a blender they go SO thick and foamy mmm!!!!! i tried using a shaker today for thr first time and wont do it again! The blender makes em worth drinking :)
xxx and well done for getting this far!!

Aw thanks Donna! I'm going back to the chemist tomorrow to swap the other flavours for chocolate...mmmmmmm :D I was mixing them with a pint of water but after having my thick one, there's no chance i'll be doing that again! Actually really looking forward to my shake in the morning! Really feels like i'm having real chocolate :) You've had a great weight loss, well done you! Sx

Hi Serha and well done for getting to Day 5 @ 100%. It should start getting easier from now on and you will get such a boost in a couple of days on your weigh in. :D
I'm a choccy shake girl myself. I would happily have the chocolate three times a day but force myself to have a strawberry one for lunch just for variety and a change of colour! I'm going to try whisking it tomorrow as a treat after my weigh in!

Hi jessie, thanks a mill! Dying to see what the scales say on friday, hopefully they'll be as good as yours! I'm going to stick to the monotony of chocolate for the sake of the yummy taste :)
Good luck with the rest of your week Sx

Well if you like it thick then the blender is the way to go.. I nearly double my water when I make up my shake.. and it fills me up for hours... and as its whizzed up so much its really thick and foamy.. more so than it could be with much less water done another way! Give it a go! We didnt have a blender.. only one of those electric whisks that i make cakes with..! I checked ou Argos and they had soe great deals on so we got a really good one for about £15!! And it crushes ice too - ice is VERY nice in a shake mmm!! Have u tried making the choc one up using hot/cold peppermint tea.. YUM!!!!!... or just hot on its own in the blender?? (be careful I nearly lost my skin whizzzing it up like an idiot! Never again!).. its a huge frothy hot choc!! Nce for chilly nights! :) (the vanilla is rather nice when made up with hot black coffee with a sweetener too)... variety is the spice of life as they say and this is about as spicy as it wil be getting for a while!! LOL xx

Sounds scrumptious - can't wait now! I WOULD throw in some ice cubes but they live in the Ice Box Where I Dare Not Go cos therein lurk the unmentionable naughties! ;)

Thanks, should definately look at getting a blender! I'm sooo thrilled with my discovery :D Can't wait for tomorrows one!
I'm off to bed now with a full tummy...it's been a while ;)

Jessie - LOL I've banned myself from the sweet press!

Ah, this is the only problem. I made the mistake tonight of having my last shake too late.. I am off to bed now with a belly full up with about 2 pints worth of FREEZING cold milkshake... !! So not good when I need to lay down and go to sleep!!! Wont do that again... plus I will be up all night needin a wee!!! LOL!! twas nice tho ;) xx

Serha, hey, just looking at your stats and I started off near enuf the same as you and set myself the same goal of 28lb! :) Only a couple of inches diff in height too...!! Good luck!

(am most certainly off to bed now, keep hanging it out... must go!!! LOL)

Hi Serha,

Good on you for for staying 100% so far!

I LOVE LOVE my choc shakes ♥

I blend mine with hot peppermint tea and a sweetner or sometimes with a tsp of coffee if I need a boost, but try and avoid too much caffeine, I was never a big tea or coffee drinker before..

It feels like I'm having something naughty, and really does fill me up. Like Donna I have my last one at in the eve at 7ish, and it feels like a treat ;)

I have my first weigh in tomo, and am getting all choc, as the soup is vile :( and am not keen on strawberry or vanilla.

YES CHOC is the way to go!

Hope you get a good loss at your first weigh in. :) x

Em I must b the only person in the world who LOVES the soup! They have to get extra in for me at the pharmacy! I'm living on that and the hot chocolate before bedtime...yum!

Eileen do u add anything to it? Whats your secret? I tried it and so badly wanted to like it but it was seriously tough going!!

No Eileen I love the soup too... I mix it with about 400ml of water to be honest helps with water intake but also tastes a hell of a lit better that with less ! I don't add anything to it 100% all the way...

I also agree with the cold peppermint tea mixed with the chocolate I can't have plain chocolate now lol

Strawberry, vanilla and the "flapjacks" are gross lol xx

Serha, hey, just looking at your stats and I started off near enuf the same as you and set myself the same goal of 28lb! :) Only a couple of inches diff in height too...!! Good luck!

(am most certainly off to bed now, keep hanging it out... must go!!! LOL)
No way! Hopefully i'll crack that goal! Hope you slep well. I'm sneaking a quick reply while in school ;)

No, I added chilli flakes one night and pepper another night, read somewhere here that it's ok, but girl in chemist had a fit and said no! I have a seriously savoury tooth, sweet things do nothing for me. Have to say I hated it at first but after having the shakes for a few days I tried it again and now I love it..it feels more like dinner than a milkshake.

Eileen59 said:
Em I must b the only person in the world who LOVES the soup! They have to get extra in for me at the pharmacy! I'm living on that and the hot chocolate before bedtime...yum!

So do I Hun, I have one at night everyday, cant get enough of it. Can't stand the vanilla, so don't have it. I only have the chocolate in cold water, makes me gag in hot water. N I love the strawberry ones as well.
;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

God I wish I liked them all but am a strictly strawberry girl on ice ice cold water!

Back