• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

White Chocolate Oaty bars

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
They are 3.5 syns each but there is some debate about whether or not you can have one as a HEB.

Circes

Strutting her stuff
On another board, someone's consultant phoned SW and was told they could not be used as a HEB.

Confusion! :confused:

Tab

S: 16st6lb C: 16st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 41 Loss: 0st6lb(2.61%)
I was confused as most healthy B's are about 6syns and these are only 3.5 so I prefer to have them as a treat

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
S: 14st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 4st10lb(33.67%)
I checked on SW website and it says that 1 bar is a HEXB in the following flavours:
Weetabix Strawberry Oaty BarsWeetabix Milk Chocolate Oaty BarsWeetabix White Chocolate Oaty Bars
I haven't tried them so don't know what they are like, but might give them a go. xxx

louizekj

Silver Member
Yeah it's definately 1 bar for a HexB. I really don't get why its just one. I've compared the ingredients in an alpen light and an oatibix bar and they are exactly the same. And they are less syns than you would normally get in a healthy extra. Sometimes this diet puzzles me!x

Circes

Strutting her stuff
Pretty straightforward actually. A HE is maximum of 6 syns. Alpen Lights are 3 syns each therefore you can have 2. Oaty bars are 3.5 so officially only one. You could have two and syn the extra 1 syn I suppose. as long as it doesn't affect your weight loss then i don't see a problem.