White Furry Tongue !

Yes babes its gross! I feel like I have layers of skin peeling from inside my mouth! I find the toothbrush with tongue cleaner helps, swishing your mouth with fizzy water! mouthwash too.

Its really awful! I have started taking a spare toothbrush everywhere with me now as it makes me feel ill!

Its just part of Ketosis hun - its a common side effect in any detox / vlcd. Also I imagine it goes along with the stinky breath and something in the shakes. Retardex mouth spray is what my CDC recomended but I just brush more often and the sparkling water seems to help.

This is a huge problem for me too and when im talkin it feels like my tongue sticks to roof of my mouth :-(. Not good

Where do u get them Loubyloo. Sound worth investing in :)

I have this too - furry tongue and teeth. I'm blaming the lack of solid food which must normally help to remove 'fur'!

Maybe it improves with time? Or carrying a tooth brush around with me will become the norm.

My bad breath has been officially noted this morning by my bf. Is it something which will go away after a couple of days like other symptoms? Or have I hit it for the duration?

Help! Afraid to open my mouth and talk to him!!

It's gonna stay a while I'm affraid! Try retardex from chemist and breath spray

Purely by coincidence went to the dentist this morning for a checkup. He gave my teeth a good clean, not pleasant at the time but they feel great now. Also bought some retardex so will give that a go tonight.

I will not have bad breath and furry teeth any longer!!

Back