white jeans...what new clothes do you love??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by missmf, 28 September 2008 Social URL.

1. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    i bought a pair of size 12 white jeans about a week ago.
    they were a bit tight.
    they now fit (this diet is fab!!)
    i always thought white jeans were for size 8's and under, but i think they look good!!

i'm actually into something i wanna be into!!

what are you into?? xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dani*r

dani*r Full Member

well i havnt bought anything new yet as im fairly new, but i cant wait to wear skinny jeans to download festival next year !! and maybe a vest top, cos it was bloody warm this year.
    congrats on getting your new jeans though, must feel great .
  4. abz

abz Gold Member

my size 18 black troos. i have a size 16 pair that was bought about five years ago that i was going to 'slim into' and i never did. i'm in the pair i was wearing then though which is pretty good going, ha. 16s ahoy!!

abz xx
  5. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    Anything that is a size 18 at the mo!! I did tempt fate and have a little size 16 'spree' on the Next sale...presumptuous I think, but also motivational!
  6. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

I've just bought a few new pairs of size 10 jeans xxx
  7. buffydog

buffydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    cd / ss
    i bought size 12 white jeans too, they look great!!!!!!!!!
  8. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie counting
    some green-blue socks with little black cats in pink collars on...how sad am i that i have only managed to buy socks!?!? i still haven't dropped a size in trousers. i am gutted!!! my top half is shrinking away to nothing though hehe! x
  9. kim347

kim347 Member

I started in June at 16st 8lb, I was shocked when I looked at my hliday pics (beached whale cam to mind). Started on the diet 10th June and am now 13st 4lb and in a size 14 and YES I also bought white jeans. Off to egypt in 2 weeks and hope to be under 13stone :)
  10. yappy

yappy Full Member

I went shopping today for holiday clothes and tried a size 12 skirt on and... it fits :D I'd like to be a bit slimmer for it though so it's more on my hips than my waist but it fits where it's supposed to now :party0011: I celebrated by getting myself some oversize armani sunglasses (not at full price though lol) :D
  11. jaxmummy

jaxmummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    hung on my wardrobe is the pair of top shop denim cropped pants i went on my first date with my h2b they are still trendy and i hope to wear these size 12 pants on valentines day - even if it snows !!!
  12. chrisfromengland

chrisfromengland Full Member

i bought a lovely bra today, from tesco reduced to £4 and i love it.

Can't wait to get this last stone of, and buy some more
  13. Shadaca

Shadaca Silver Member

Well I've just ordered a size 20 jacket - so keep your fingers crossed!
  14. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Mine has to be my new knee high boots. It was so nice to not worry if they would zip up.
  15. kim347

kim347 Member

I tried my size 14 jeans on today, they are too big :)
  16. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

I have a gorgeous pair of Next brown trousers that I am soooo close to fitting into, which considering a 26 was tight when I started CD, I am really pleased about!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.