1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

white sauce recipe!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by alix88, 14 February 2013 Social URL.

1. alix88

alix88 New Member

hi im new to this so not sure if ive done it right :s but just wondered if anyone had a nice recipe for white sauce for lasagne? im not keen on the sw one and the tin macaroni doesnt sound appealing either xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Hiya, if you don't like the SW one then I'd suggest making a normal sauce and synning it.

With the macaroni cheese, are you referring to the really old "tweak" of blending a tin of macaroni cheese to make a sauce? It used to be free years ago but not now.

When I make lasagne, I just spread quark over the layers and then put cheese on top.

4. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

You could try using milk as your healthy a & using cornflour to thicken it to a sauce consistency - it's 1 syn a tspn I think. Then season with salt, pepper & mustard powder

5. cat yoyo greaves

cat yoyo greaves Gold Member

I just water down primula it does make the meal a bit more expensive but its nice if I make a six portion lasagne I use two tubes 4 hex a and 2 hex a worth of grated cheddar too for the top so it's a hex a per portion