White Van Man on BBC3

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
This series (starring Will Mellor, 'Jambo' from the old Hollyoaks days) started a few weeks on BBC3, Tuesdays at 10.30pm and it is sooooo funny! I only started watching it as our local TV reviewer mentioned it - if you want half an hour of something decent (good writing, funny, likeable characters - love Darren) to watch on the box, then check it out - such a shame it's 'hidden' late on BBC3 x

Boo Hoo, we can not get BBC 3.

I saw a clip and really wanted to see it. I was so disappointed when I saw which channel it was on.

Boo Hoo, we can not get BBC 3.

I saw a clip and really wanted to see it. I was so disappointed when I saw which channel it was on.

Hi lovely, can you not watch it online via iPlayer? xxx

Hi lovely, can you not watch it online via iPlayer? xxx

I do not have one, do not even know what one looks like but if I had I think that copyright laws would not allow it.

Booo Hooooo

I do not have one, do not even know what one looks like but if I had I think that copyright laws would not allow it.

Booo Hooooo

OK, if you're on a computer (which I guess you are now??), google BBC and then when you get to the BBC homepage go down to the bottom of the page and hit TV which takes you to the TV page and then click the iPlayer logo, from there you can watch the BBC programmes online - no special equipment needed.

There shouldn't be any copyright issues hun, people from all over the world use it - let me know how you get on xxx

Sue, did you check out iPlayer on the BBC website? xxx

Back