White wine and choc ....

Rocky Road

Ok I've got my white wine flavour in sparkling water, my choc and praline bar and I'm I heaven lol. So easily pleased.

Ooh let us know how the flavouring is!

Oh that sounds like bliss!

Is the wine flavouring any good? Could make a sparkling one as a weekend treat!

Well I'm not too sure it is totally convincing as wine but I think it tastes lovely. I had it sparkling first but actually prefer it still which I am surprised about. Hubby came in and tried it and straight away said is that white wine flavour. He thinks it tastes very like white wine. Sometimes I think it does but other times I don't. Still worth getting but there is not a lot in the tub, I thought there would be more :cry:

Oo I may have to try that one. To be fair my pot from four weeks ago is going strong still. Use a small amount if have more than a litre left to drink in evenings

Sounds lovely Xx

What flavour do you have Rebekah? I wonder if the other flavours come in bigger tubs. Or maybe I am just a greedy cow and putting too much in lol.

Rocky Road said:
What flavour do you have Rebekah? I wonder if the other flavours come in bigger tubs. Or maybe I am just a greedy cow and putting too much in lol.

The lemon comes in a small 100g tub-I think they're all the same size :)

I think they all the same toi, 100g orange refresher. Have a teaspoon every other day maybe x

was wondering what the white wine one was like *adds to next shopping list*

Back