• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

White Wine Spritzer

Hi All
I am new to SW this week and a little bit confused on how many syns are in a spritzer, the book says a 250ml spritzer is 5.5 syns, if i asked at my local for that i'd be given a large measure of wine (250ml) topped up with ice and soda...
this doenst seem right thoguh as generally a large galss of wine is about 9 syns.

Also whats the view on saving your syns for the weekend rather than using all 15 every day?

Thanks in advance
Lou

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
That will be for a small wine I think. It would be more if they use a large wine

SW don't recommend saving your syns because it can lead to binging but a lot of people do it and it works for them. Depends if you are able to get back on the wagon after a syn splurge.

The only syns in a spritzer are for whatever wine is in it so if your local serves you 250ml of wine then you need to syn that - 9 syns.

Normally a spritzer would be half and half wine and sparkling water, adding up to 250ml in total - so only 125ml wine, which would be about 5.5 syns.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 1
Slimming World - Eating Out 0
Slimming World - Eating Out 0
Syn Values 1
Syn Values 1