White wine water flavour...would you recommend?...

ere'tis!

I know everyone's taste is different but I am just wondering if this is worth trying? In all honesty I've spent more than 4.99 on proper wine before that turned out to be pretty rank :) But just wondering if this is a popular item or not worth bothering?

What is your experience??

So far (and I am only a couple of days in) I have liked everything I have had.....so keen to branch out and try stuff that are the extras..

Thanks all x

Wondered myself about trying this?! Thought it might be nice with sparkling water and ice cubes in a wine glass saved for weekend treats?!

Good point you made tho, I too have spent more than this on bottles of wine which have just been poured down the sink! Lol

Hopefully someone will post who's tried it! X

Ive not tried it with sparkling water and ice, but just on its own. I wasnt impressed. It tastes ok, but would rather have a glass of water. Although TBF I dont generally like water flavourings.

I personally didn't think it tasted anything like white wine. It reminded me a little of elderflower cordial. I think It would be nice with sparkling water and ice, but possibly not if you're really wanting that winy taste lol

Thanks for all the responses! i think I will give it a miss and instead just wait until goal and I can have a real glass and really enjoy it :)

Its probably better I continue to learn to live without wine ie not have 'pretend' wine and keep tricking myself, so I can get used to not having it - as its the way I sabotage any losses in the past. So far so good and I am not really missing it, so prob no need to try out somethign which I might find nasty anway. Spend the money taking the little'un swimming instead - non food treats instead! XXXXX :D

Back