whites of your eyes turning yelloe

Oh gosh Im gonna keep checking my eyes now as well as sniffing my own breath, checking my hair for loss and weeing on ketostix everyday lol...

hey hun - usually anything going yellow is sympton of something to do with the liver and the ammount of bilirubin its producing -probably nothing to worry about but id make an appointment with your GP just to be on safe side x

Is this your only symptom? Poster above is right and could be liver related. Jaundice can be serious I had gallstones which the symptoms of it played up after switching to a low fat diet (SW) although that is the treatment for gallstones. The symptoms can be exacerbated by a change in diet. I actually ended up with obstructed jaundice from my stones and had yellow eyes, orange wee (sorry tmi) and horrific pain after a few days. (could have killed me lucky I presented myself to A+E) Gall bladder now removed thank goodness but get it checked out to be sure even if it is a liver function blood test. Good luck.

As the other advice, this is something you need to see a Dr about Annie. I am sure its nothing but you must get checked over. I am in the same boat but with a different problem! Keep us informed x

Back