Whittard Tea/coffee shops ..smoothie makers £20!

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
When in to have a nose at the different teas this morning (as am really getting into herbal teas) and noticed they had KenwoodSmoothie makers reduced to £20! :) ...been after one for ages but not took the plunge. So decided to treat myself to one today. Didnt buy any tea!! :D :D :D

Had it out and christened it already!!! make my lunchtime shake into a kind of choccie mint smoothie and was LOVELY! I needed a bit more ice though, !! which will be rectified later now the tray has been refilled.

Hubby already got it lined up to make some proper fuit smoothies with it later on. Plus he fancies a nice baileys mint coffee with it too.

Just thought would let you know if anyone else looking out for one.

It's in Churchill Square, just past H and M and before Origins.

Not that I really like shopping or am addicted to Origins or anything.....

Bought some flavoured coffee from Whittards at Christmas and they are gorgeous....

The hazlenut with the Vanilla Shake as as a Smoothie is my favourite!!!

OMG I ain't going into Brighton - it is always absolutely chocka, and the parking costs loads!!! :eek: I'm off to Crawley - free parking on Sunday, and their Whittards is on the way out to H&M! :D

wonder if you can buy online..im thinking of buying a new one and taking other to work to make it easier...will check out site...

Hubby already got it lined up to make some proper fuit smoothies with it later on. Plus he fancies a nice baileys mint coffee with it too.

And of course, you wouldn't dream of having one yourself now would you Deb???? ;)

OMG I ain't going into Brighton - it is always absolutely chocka, and the parking costs loads!!! :eek: I'm off to Crawley - free parking on Sunday, and their Whittards is on the way out to H&M! :D

I live 10-15 mins walk from churchill square, or a 2 minute sprint on my bike, and blew up my car, so never ever ever have to deal with the hell that is parking in Brighton ever again!

I live 10-15 mins walk from churchill square, or a 2 minute sprint on my bike, and blew up my car, so never ever ever have to deal with the hell that is parking in Brighton ever again!

Rub it in why don't you!! How did you blow up your car?! :confused: :eek:

Rub it in why don't you!! How did you blow up your car?! :confused: :eek:

Well, I blew the gasket! Unfortunately this happened when I was just outside Brighton on the A27, and had to stop on a triangle of grass just past a junction, with cars whizzing past on both sides. I was fully SS at the time, and had drunk 2 litres prior to setting off on my journey. By the time it blew up, I was DESPERATE. So I opened the front and back doors and had OH stand there like a matador with his coat whilst i did the biggest wee wee in the world, seriously, it made a river down the road, and mingled with the stuff that had come out of my car! The tow man looked at the river on the road and said 'Oh dear, this is really really serious'! I was too embarrassed to tell him that most of the fluid had come from old Race Horse bladder here!!!!

Back