who can resist all the christmas goodies?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by gonnabesmall, 2 December 2009.

1. gonnabesmall

gonnabesmall is doin this

finding it so hard to resist at the mo.did cave into having a mince pie and cream yesterday but felt really guilty after eating eat.does anyone else find it really hard this time of year i know i do really need to have stronger will power x
  2. jaylou

jaylou Well-Known Member

I find it so very hard, the christmas meals out have started and I struggle to resist the christmas cakeys in Starbucks (the mince pie cup cake is yummy).
    I haven't had a mince pie yet, I try to resist these until Christmas week as I love them so much and once I have one!!
  3. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Well-Known Member

:eek:! Mince pies already! - Iv told myself no xmas goodies till xmas week!
  4. natasha1974

natasha1974 Well-Known Member

im just simply not buying any im going to my mum and dads for xmas so no doubt they will be stocked up i love mince pies and know if i bought a box i wont stop at one. The only xmas stuff i have bought is a tub of cheesy footballs (my hubby loves them i dont lol) and a tub of twiglets and the kids her there advent calenders.
  5. Rachella

Rachella Well-Known Member

I'm the same natasha, I just don't buy it!!! Love mince pies too but am gonna hold out til Christmas!

If I bought a box I would definitely end up eating 3 or 4 in one sitting... SW hasnt eradicated the greedy guts trapped inside me sadly!