• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

who can resist all the christmas goodies?

I find it so very hard, the christmas meals out have started and I struggle to resist the christmas cakeys in Starbucks (the mince pie cup cake is yummy).
I haven't had a mince pie yet, I try to resist these until Christmas week as I love them so much and once I have one!!

im just simply not buying any im going to my mum and dads for xmas so no doubt they will be stocked up i love mince pies and know if i bought a box i wont stop at one. The only xmas stuff i have bought is a tub of cheesy footballs (my hubby loves them i dont lol) and a tub of twiglets and the kids her there advent calenders.

im just simply not buying any im going to my mum and dads for xmas so no doubt they will be stocked up i love mince pies and know if i bought a box i wont stop at one. The only xmas stuff i have bought is a tub of cheesy footballs (my hubby loves them i dont lol) and a tub of twiglets and the kids her there advent calenders.
I'm the same natasha, I just don't buy it!!! Love mince pies too but am gonna hold out til Christmas!

If I bought a box I would definitely end up eating 3 or 4 in one sitting... SW hasnt eradicated the greedy guts trapped inside me sadly!