• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Who decided your goal weight?

S: 13st1lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 0st11lb(6.01%)
Last night when I visited my cdc, she asked what my goal was. Its between 10-4 to 10-10. 10-10 would be bang on a BMI of 25 for me, she suggested that I should try lower as I ought to be well within the healthy range. I could probably go lower but dont think I could maintain at that weight. Howerver, as I havent been there for 20years I suppose I dont really know! Told her I would re-assess when I got a lot closer!

Any thoughts?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
my pharmasist hasnt asked me anything like that to be honest.. in my own mind i would like to be 9stone something, but at my 1st appointment she did say to see how i feel..
i dont even know what my real body shape is as iv been over weight since having my 2 beautiful boys and even before that lol..
Just see how you feel and what your comfortable with xxxxxx

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 38.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
i told my pharmacist where i wanted to be and she agreed. i think the CDC's will put down whatever you want, but when you get near it, they'll ask if you want to go lower.

good luck! xxx

j-lo_00b

Success leads to success
S: 14st12.5lb C: 14st0.5lb G: 09st12.5.0lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 0st12lb(5.76%)
My pharmacist just basically said what my healthy bmi was, which is 10.1, but he also said I should stop when im ready and at a comfortable weight, but he said he would not let me fall under a bmi of 20 - so thats my limit lol! He said everyone is different and it depends on your structure and body type (im an endomorph) which basically means I gain weight easily but build muscle and lean tissue easily too. In ideal world I would like to be just under 9 stone as a barrier, but we'll see.... x

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
When I started last year I didn't have a goal weight as such but after a couple of months I picked a number out of thin air, one in the 9 stones. As I got closer I changed it to lower, my chemist wasn't happy but I was determined! This time I told the chemist (a different one) what I was aiming for and he's been fine about it.

I believe you should go as low as you feel happy with, it is your body and your decision, as long as it is still a healthy weight (ie not below a BMI of 19/20).

x