Who else is on day 2??

chocolatecat

One day at a time :)
It seems there are a lot of us out there and I just thought maybe we can discuss how we're feeling, physically & mentally!

I've been quite lightheaded this morning and can feel a lot going on in my tummy... growling etc!

Just wondering what the norm is generally? :D

My stomach is talking to me. I feel good in myself, I'm not thinking about food that I could have. I know it's been 2 days but so far this is the best diet I have done.

I'm on day 2 of my restart and I have to say last night kind of stunk! I did great during the day and ate only my shakes and had a ton of water but my stomach was in hunger pains all night, to the point of waking me up at times. I don't remember it being like that the first time around but I cant complain - my pains during the day aren't that bad!

I'm hoping it will be like the first time around and I'll be in keto by this evening. While I dont have any cravings, I just enjoy the feeling of being in keto as I'll start waking up and not feel so weak during the day.

Good luck everyone!

I'm also a day 2'er - feeling really good, no bad side effects so far. Had a bit of tummy rumbling which is such a lovely sound.

Headwise I'm feeling really positive and am just hopeful that it stays that way.

I am on day 2 as well just came back from 1.5 hour walk in snow with my dog. I feel so hungry you would not believe it,had a cup of tea and will have my 2nd shake soon I think. Feel tired. It will get better soon I hope

i'm on day 2 of a restart and not feeling too bad!
tummy grumbling a bit but drowning it out with water and coffee!
About to have a soup! YUM!
xx

wow there is a lot of us!
I'm also on day 2 of a restart, so pleased to be on day 2. I'm embracing the slight headache as i know it a good thing. Thought i would give the leek and pot soup a go as i haven't had the courage to try it yet, i have had the pack in the kitchen for a good few weeks and its yum, best one i have tried out of all he soups.

Good luck to all us day 2'ers :D bring on bed time, day 3 here we come!!!

Hi all, I am also on day 2 of my restart which I am sooo happy about cos I have tried to restart numerous and have not made it to day 2. Am feeling a bit tired and just want to lay in bed, which i might do in a min while the kids are having their tea.

Today has been ok, really hungry though. Am going to have to be off with the kids tomorrow so I am not looking forward to being stuck in the house all day, its much easier when I am busy at work, but I will just have to try and keep myself busy.

Glad to hear you are all doing well x

Day 2 too. Felt dreadful last night- headache, which was prob caffine withdrawal. Still have a mild headache but getting better. Quite enjoying doing this, no guilt or wondering if I could have something or not. Enjoying the variety of flavours too. Looking forward to first weigh in. Good luck everyone xxx

Hi Everyone

I'm on day 2 of restart too, feeling on top of the world actually.. didnt think it would be this easy again

Day 2 almost over!!!

I have had 2 packs, 3ltrs of water, will have my 3rd shake whilst OH eats his dinner when he comes in from work as he is on lates, all the kids are fed and guess what else............My sister bought me a box of forrero rocher choc's and i managed to feed most of them to the kids and not have one myself!!!! I'm well proud of myself. Will feed the rest to OH when he gets in.

Hows everyone else feeling this evening?

Well, day 2 just about over! I have only had 100g chicken over the plan but it's better than giving up and failing! Tomorrow I WILL be 100% and I WILL be happy! Day 3 is the hurdle I am keen to pass as it's where I stumbled last time :(

Hi Everyone

I'm on day 2 of restart too, feeling on top of the world actually.. didnt think it would be this easy again

Oisin, is your signature up to date? I only ask becuase i didnt think you were allowed to do cambridge if your pregnant? Hope you dont mind me raising it hun, its just concern.

Day 2 gone really well! Been happily cooking for family, and with ease. Have 1 more pack left having just had my soup! YUM! Gonna see how cold it is a bit later before i decide what to have for my 3rd! :D
Feeling on top of the world! :D:D:D

Oisin, is your signature up to date? I only ask becuase i didnt think you were allowed to do cambridge if your pregnant? Hope you dont mind me raising it hun, its just concern.

No im not pregnant Lizzy i just havent updated my sig yet lol

Midway through Day 2. Well I've had one major success. I seem to eat when I'm stressed out and today was terribly stressful. I had to go to the doctor and get a ton of tests ran and my arms feel like painful pin cushions after they poked me all day. With all that and still not knowing why I've been under the weather I really wanted to have a nibble but caught myself and had a shake instead :). I've already had 3 liters of water too!

Midway through Day 2. Well I've had one major success. I seem to eat when I'm stressed out and today was terribly stressful. I had to go to the doctor and get a ton of tests ran and my arms feel like painful pin cushions after they poked me all day. With all that and still not knowing why I've been under the weather I really wanted to have a nibble but caught myself and had a shake instead :). I've already had 3 liters of water too!

well done you :) wont be long now and we'll all be on day 3!

It's almost bedtime in the UK so I will be taking Stephen King to bed soon :whistle: kidding... just one of his books lol! :read:

Ase well done on beating your demon - it's a big achievement to stay strong against something that normally gets you to give in to it :)

LOL if I took a Stephen King book to bed I'd be up all night - wouldn't sleep a wink :)

Day 2 is almost over for me here in Cambridgeshire. I had a rumbly tummy most of the day, and drowned it out with flavoured water, decaf tea, and coffee. I am getting ready to have my last shake, I feel that I need to save one for close to bedtime because last time I ss'd before the ketosis kicked in -- I'd wake up from hunger pains.

MM

Back