• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

who fancies a challenge?

Im up for that challenge , lets say half a stone fr march, because i want to lose a stone by may because im 30 and im offski to spain!
Ruthy xxx

yep count me in too :D I want to lose 11lbs in march to take me up to 2.5stone:eek:

rolo

Count me in. I've fallen off the wagon big time in the last 2 weeks and put on 2.5 lbs. I'll try to stick to it for the whole of march and go for 9 lbs as that will get me to my club 10 target of 11st 5.

Roz x

march challenge

Ok guys here we go. March challenge here we come. Anyone welcome to join us. My wi day is a wednesday so i will put mine on every wed.
good luck.

SKINNYMONKEY1DAY - TO LOSE 10LB

SONBAN - TO LOSE 7LB

WESTIEGIRL - TO LOSE 7LB

MRS B - TO LOSE 11LB

ROLO - TO LOSE 9LB

GOOD LUCK ALL :D:D:D:D

Irene

Silver Member
Hi
Could I join the challenge please.
I would like to lose a stone this month:eek: - realistically 7lb would move me on a great deal get me under 10stone.:)
I weigh in on Tuesday evenings - the last 3 weeks I have maintained.:confused:
So half a stone is going to be my March challenge.
Irene.

EH HELLO...? i WANT TO LOSE 7LBS

sorry RuthyJ357....

SKINNYMONKEY1DAY - TO LOSE 10LB

SONBAN - TO LOSE 7LB

WESTIEGIRL - TO LOSE 7LB

MRS B - TO LOSE 11LB

ROLO - TO LOSE 9LB

RUTHYJ357 - TO LOSE 7LB

SHELLYT - TO LOSE 7LB

IRENE- TO LOSE 7LB

RUBYJOOLS - TO LOSE 7-9LB

WILL-DO-IT-THIS-TIME- TO LOSE 10LB

GOOD LUCK ALL :D:D:D:D

d day tomorrow

wi tomorrow, not looking too forward to it ha ha.. Had a naughty weekend did not even follow the plan for the weekend just had a blow out:confused: oops!!!! So this March challenge wont start offf too good for me:cry:anyway back on track (ish) lol!:D Good luck all .

sharon xx

My weigh in is also tomorrow, I had a couple of meals out this week. I tried to eat healthily and am keeping my fingers well and truly crossed for a loss tomorrow!
I want to lose 10lb in March which I think is a bit steep for this stage of the diet, but I have started swimming now so hopefully my weight loss will increase for a while.....

Anne x