Who have you told?

Blu

Only my husband and my mum know I am on this diet. My husband knows How down I am about my weight, I have only got a stone to lose but if I don't act now it will be 5 stone! And my mum is also going to try the diet as she has quiet a bit to lose. I daren't tell any friends though as I know they will think I am nuts and dismiss the diet as unhealthy which I know it is not. So who have you told and How have they reacted?

Hubby and BFF (cos I'm 5yrs old). Colleagues in work know I'm doing it as well, but we are all diet freaks and often do vlcd's on and off. In fact it was a girl in work who made me look in to vlcd.

I've been honest with people but have not said I am on a 'diet', I have told them I am doing the 5:2 for the health benefits.

My family and boyfriend.. a few girls I work with were doing the same thing so they knew.. but anyone else who notices just thinks I don't eat much at work...

with the recent publicity (good) for 5:2 and the rest we'd hope people are more positive but I doubt it for everyone. I find it hard telling people but I think theres ways around and theres plenty of people ready to be supportive too. I think most people are used to me just generally doing some diet and although they might think 'oh yeah here we go' thats fine by me

only my niece knows at the moment, my husband knew i was doing it before christmas and will tell him i am doing it again the next few weeks but when i first start i am a bit cranky on fast days , so until i am in the zone for dd , I will keep it to myself.

Only my OH. At work I just said I was fed up with sandwiches and so was making an effort to have different lunches during the week. So far any days out/meals have co-incided with an UP day, so no problems there.

Back