Who is doing the Lifestyle plan?

Just wondering who is doing (or has done) the Lifestyle variation of Slim & Save?

I'm curious if the losses are comparable to that of Simplicity?

My goal is to lose 10 lbs each month until June/July. I am happy taking it 'slow' as far as VLCDs are concerned.

Is 10 lbs a realistic target for Lifestyle, or would I have to try Simplicity?

Sorry if this is in the stickies somewhere, but I couldn't find the answer. Thank you! :)

Last edited:
HI!

I too was dubious at first...however I decided to do the lifestyle plan..

I am now on WEEK 3,

1st week -12 , 2nd week -2 = one stone in two weeks

From what I have read both plans give most ppl an average of 1st lose a month. 1 week is a big loss for many as its mainly fluid the weeks after losses range from 2-6lbs every one is different.

Just bare in mind you can swap between the two at anytime...whatever fits in better with your schedule.

If you checkout my diary I put on daily what I've had and even post pictures of my dinners :)

I'm doing a mix of both.... just mealpacks some days, and additional meals others. Since July 1st I've lost over 2 stone. I don't think it matters much really.

HI!

I too was dubious at first...however I decided to do the lifestyle plan..

I am now on WEEK 3,

1st week -12 , 2nd week -2 = one stone in two weeks

From what I have read both plans give most ppl an average of 1st lose a month. 1 week is a big loss for many as its mainly fluid the weeks after losses range from 2-6lbs every one is different.

Just bare in mind you can swap between the two at anytime...whatever fits in better with your schedule.

If you checkout my diary I put on daily what I've had and even post pictures of my dinners :)

That is really cool, thank you!

Good luck on your weight loss journey - 10lbs a month is definitely do-able on this diet - you may even be pleasantly surprised with a bigger loss most months. :)

Back