who is fasting today ????

Derbynanny

Gold Member
thought as we are all on different schedules / different plans i would start a thread for support on fasting days.

perhaps if we knew someone is out there going through the same on the same day it would help?

so post here if you are fasting today ,what are you eating and how is it going

Teresa

ps i am not fasting until tomorrow but wanted to see if this idea takes off

I think this is a great idea :) would be nice to have someone to talk to on fast days! I'm not fasting till Wednesday, but good luck everyone today xx

DD for me today, so far I've had 2 Slim & Save packs, 3rd one for tea and a hot choc before bed, just under 500 cals, if I make it, I am super struggling this week, head just not in right place!

I have just started the 5:2 diet today and am on my first day of fasting. I have Had some weightwatchers tomato soup for lunch (76cals) and plan to get a ready meal for dinner. I am not particular hungry but want to eat through boredom!!!

I have just started the 5:2 diet today and am on my first day of fasting. I have Had some weightwatchers tomato soup for lunch (76cals) and plan to get a ready meal for dinner. I am not particular hungry but want to eat through boredom!!!

Same!

I think I make drinks for the same reason to do something to get rid of the boredom. I do think the times when it is hard are the times if you plough through you get the best results. I know with me sometimes it is easy and sometimes I white knuckle it through the day but every successful dd makes me feel stronger .

You can do it just one measly day :)

I am home after my weekend away :)

Just planning tomorrow's down day and making my tomato and red pepper soup I hate tinned soup accept for Heinz tomato .

It's a DD for me today and had my food (weetabix) at 11:30am this morning. Not feeling physically hungry yet but I know I will later this evening.

It's me, a glass of Dr Pepper Zero and water tonight.

I am not in the zone too, not been for a few weeks. It is a pain feeling this way. Trying my hardest to keep going.

Dd for me so far had couple of bovrils x 10 cals each
10 cal jelly
80 g tuna 80 cals with mushrooms and salad x 20 cals 130 cals so far and just plan to have a ham and mushroom omelette for tea about 180 cals
190 left for supper prob toast and yogurt :)

Just had Morrison nu me chicken in red wine sauce and potatoes with side portion of mushrooms and peppers and for pudding a fat free natural yoghurt. That's my 500 cals exactly gone now with the soup I Had early...feeling surprisingly satisfied but Very cold so off for a hot bath!!!

Major fail . As I am just getting back to juddd I think I need to do the same as when I first started and plan 3 meals a day even on dd . Then ease into waiting longer and have to remember no picking on dd

Never mind tomorrow will be a better day :)

Hope everyone is doing better than me x

a mug of green tea, a pint of robinsons strawberry and kiwi, a bowl of homemade tattie and leek soup and two ryvitas so far.. feeling quite good today, not been too hungry!

dinner is pasta with quorn and a weight watchers sauce jar, not very exciting but theres about 5 inches of snow at the front door so I'm making use of whats in the freezer / cupboards :)

Back