Who Is Your Secret Guilty Crush?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PrincessSparklePants, 29 May 2014.

1. PrincessSparklePants

PrincessSparklePants Little Miss Christmas

A bit of fun - do you have any secret crushes that people may not quite understand but you don't care because you love them anyway? :D

One of my friends adores Jeremy Clarkson - she says it's his height and the fact that he really doesn't give a damn what anyone else thinks about him - he just gets on being himself. Apparently that makes him very sexy! :crazy::giggle:

Mine are Bradley Walsh (incluing as Ronnie in Law And Order: UK - he just needs a huge cuddle and someone to look after him!) and James May (adorable and very intelligent!).

What about you? :D
  2. PrincessSparklePants

Forgot one - Michael Kitchen as Christopher Foyle in Foyle's War. Despite the fact he's old enough to be my father (and in a twisted world, grandfather) there's something very attractive about him as Foyle :eek:
  3. TracyGWill

TracyGWill Well-Known Member

Lol, must admit the first person I thought of when I saw this thread was James May too - he really is intelligent, he's not unattractive, and I love the programmes he does like Man Lab. He's about my age too! :D xx
  4. Sweethearts

Sweethearts Well-Known Member

Mine is Brian Cox. :heartpump:
  5. TracyGWill

TracyGWill Well-Known Member

Ooh yes, I second that one! (assuming you mean the professor, not the actor, lol). :D xx
  6. Sweethearts

Yep the professor! lol, there is just something about him ;) xx
  7. lardylady

lardylady Well-Known Member

I also think Bradley Walsh is quite fanciable. My ultimate crush has to be Simon Gregson as Steve McDonald in Corrie. I just love him!
  8. PrincessSparklePants

Nice taste in your first LL ;)
  9. Sweethearts

Another one for me is John Bishop! Not sure why lol x
  10. lindseyj

lindseyj Well-Known Member

Brian Cox... Bradley Walsh!
  11. Tinx

Tinx Well-Known Member

For 40 years it was Clint Eastwood. We were born on the same day May 31st. However, now he is 84 and I am 64 I have gone right off him!
  12. Emmaline

Emmaline The Tortoise

Robert Duval & Tommy Lee Jones

13. Lotteblossom

Lotteblossom Active Member

Hugh Laurie. Oh my God, his eyes!

Yes. I know... I'll get my coat... :-D
  14. dunnelc

dunnelc Well-Known Member

Gary linekar