1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Who Is Your Secret Guilty Crush?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PrincessSparklePants, 29 May 2014 Social URL.

1. PrincessSparklePants

PrincessSparklePants Little Miss Christmas

A bit of fun - do you have any secret crushes that people may not quite understand but you don't care because you love them anyway? :D

One of my friends adores Jeremy Clarkson - she says it's his height and the fact that he really doesn't give a damn what anyone else thinks about him - he just gets on being himself. Apparently that makes him very sexy! :crazy::giggle:

Mine are Bradley Walsh (incluing as Ronnie in Law And Order: UK - he just needs a huge cuddle and someone to look after him!) and James May (adorable and very intelligent!).

What about you? :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. PrincessSparklePants

Forgot one - Michael Kitchen as Christopher Foyle in Foyle's War. Despite the fact he's old enough to be my father (and in a twisted world, grandfather) there's something very attractive about him as Foyle :eek:

4. TracyGWill

TracyGWill Well-Known Member

Lol, must admit the first person I thought of when I saw this thread was James May too - he really is intelligent, he's not unattractive, and I love the programmes he does like Man Lab. He's about my age too! :D xx

5. Sweethearts

Sweethearts Well-Known Member

Mine is Brian Cox. :heartpump:

6. TracyGWill

TracyGWill Well-Known Member

Ooh yes, I second that one! (assuming you mean the professor, not the actor, lol). :D xx

7. Sweethearts

Yep the professor! lol, there is just something about him ;) xx

8. lardylady

lardylady Well-Known Member

I also think Bradley Walsh is quite fanciable. My ultimate crush has to be Simon Gregson as Steve McDonald in Corrie. I just love him!

9. PrincessSparklePants

Nice taste in your first LL ;)

10. Sweethearts

Another one for me is John Bishop! Not sure why lol x

11. lindseyj

lindseyj Well-Known Member

Brian Cox... Bradley Walsh!

12. Tinx

Tinx Well-Known Member

For 40 years it was Clint Eastwood. We were born on the same day May 31st. However, now he is 84 and I am 64 I have gone right off him!

13. Emmaline

Emmaline The Tortoise

Robert Duval & Tommy Lee Jones

[​IMG]

14. Lotteblossom

Lotteblossom Active Member

Hugh Laurie. Oh my God, his eyes!

Yes. I know... I'll get my coat... :-D

15. dunnelc

dunnelc Well-Known Member

Gary linekar