Who Is Your Secret Guilty Crush?

PrincessSparklePants

Little Miss Christmas
A bit of fun - do you have any secret crushes that people may not quite understand but you don't care because you love them anyway? :D

One of my friends adores Jeremy Clarkson - she says it's his height and the fact that he really doesn't give a damn what anyone else thinks about him - he just gets on being himself. Apparently that makes him very sexy! :crazy::giggle:

Mine are Bradley Walsh (incluing as Ronnie in Law And Order: UK - he just needs a huge cuddle and someone to look after him!) and James May (adorable and very intelligent!).

What about you? :D

Forgot one - Michael Kitchen as Christopher Foyle in Foyle's War. Despite the fact he's old enough to be my father (and in a twisted world, grandfather) there's something very attractive about him as Foyle :eek:

PrincessSparklePants said:
A bit of fun - do you have any secret crushes that people may not quite understand but you don't care because you love them anyway? :D

One of my friends adores Jeremy Clarkson - she says it's his height and the fact that he really doesn't give a damn what anyone else thinks about him - he just gets on being himself. Apparently that makes him very sexy! :crazy::giggle:

Mine are Bradley Walsh (incluing as Ronnie in Law And Order: UK - he just needs a huge cuddle and someone to look after him!) and James May (adorable and very intelligent!).

What about you? :D

Lol, must admit the first person I thought of when I saw this thread was James May too - he really is intelligent, he's not unattractive, and I love the programmes he does like Man Lab. He's about my age too! :D xx

I also think Bradley Walsh is quite fanciable. My ultimate crush has to be Simon Gregson as Steve McDonald in Corrie. I just love him!

Back