Who loves shopping TV QVC etc...

peggypig

Silver Member
I for one do love the beauty shows and jewellery.

Im always looking for the latest wrinkle treatment ha ha not found one to get rid of them yet though.

I think their customer service is the best.Im a bit of a qvc saddo really, always have it on my husband takes the mickey he'll say oh look at this beautiful tanzanite bracelet with matching earrings in a stupid voice.

QVC is my guilty pleasure. I generally only watch around Xmas but I have bought the odd few things..their Birkenstock range is excellent and they get a lot of designs that are only available in the US.

They would do SO much better if their P&P prices were more reasonable.

I for one do love the beauty shows and jewellery.

Im always looking for the latest wrinkle treatment ha ha not found one to get rid of them yet though.

I think their customer service is the best.Im a bit of a qvc saddo really, always have it on my husband takes the mickey he'll say oh look at this beautiful tanzanite bracelet with matching earrings in a stupid voice.

I miss QVC since I moved to Australia. I bought a fair few things from them (several years ago mind you) and always found the service superb. I liked Liz Earle stuff and had some molton brown and Aveda stuff too and a Gatineau spot stick thing that was just a miracle. I'm getting all wistful now ..... :rotflmao: :eek:

Have never actually brought anything from QVC, but I do sometimes find myself sitting watching it for ages at a time :)

Have never actually brought anything from QVC, but I do sometimes find myself sitting watching it for ages at a time :)

Oh I know - it is addictive!! I started out watching one of the Kipling programmes as I wanted to get some things for presents for my relatives and wanted an idea of the prices before heading over to eBay to get them cheaper!

During the programme someone rang up to say she was a real fan of Kipling and the presenters asked how many bags she had - the reply was "approximately 242". Gosh, that's a lot of bags!

I am just amazed at how long the presenters can go on and on talking about each item they are selling. And I saw one programme where they were selling some rather frumpy dressing gowns - the models were walking up and down trying to make them look interesting, but the expressions on their faces said it all!

I have really bad acne and bad skin, tried every flippin make up you can think of. Finally found myself watching that Sheercover ad on the Music Channels on a Sat morning on teleshopping. Oh my god it is amazing! Only time I've ever bought something like that, I bought it through the website x

Not everything is too taste thats for sure but for make up skincare etc its very good you do get more for your money than the shops thats for sure.

Back