Who needs to buy a workout DVD when you can go on youtube and get it all for free!!!

jodieduarte1

Likes to eat!
Wow loving that!! I work shifts that mean I can only go to the gym on my days off, when quite often I have other things to do on my day off. I did find a yoga video series on you tube, although yoga is not going to make you lose alot of weight, it's really good for understanding your body and what it needs. :)

Yeah I really want to get in to Yoga but when you are a gym member because you're paying for it you kind of spend all of your 'exercising time' there!! I've done bed yoga before!! It's just a 5 minute stretching session in bed before you go to sleep..not intensive at all just chills you out ready for rest..feels great!!

i did a Pilates class at the gym the other night..it was pretty hard but did feel like you were just stretching your body out to the max which is nice to do now and then. That's the problem you feel like you're not exercising enough when you do Yoga / Pilates at the beginner level that i am at so I feel like I could have used that hour to do a high intensity Zumba class or something which would burn more calories!!

Glad you like the link :)

Bargian exercice dvd's in the £1 shop I know all stores will be differnet but I've been to 3 different towns and their stores have a good variety

Bed yoga sounds nice :)

Try doing some cardio and strength exercise like on the link before a yoga session, it stretches and chills you out after, that used to be a big part of my exercise regime, really kinda rounds it off. I did pilates once and did find it really hard. I know what you mean about beginner yoga, if you're not sweating you feel you're not exercising enough! But think it is a bit more of a mind/body exercise, try body balance, it's a combo of tai chi, pilates and yoga, you do feel like you've done something after, it's really good for strength and toning with out being in your face, and I would challenge any man that thinks he's fit to hold a plank for 10 mins!!

I have a Nintendo Wii and my favourite way to get exercise if it's wet or dark outside is to use the Dance or Tennis games to get my heart pumping and burn those calories off !!

Bossman

Thanks for sharing that! There are some really great workout videos on there :) I will be doing some tomorrow x

In work at the min but i cant wait to get home and have a look at some of those!!! I feel like a bit of a pansy though doing work outs in my front room lol!!!

Don't worry. As long as you are happy that it will help you with your SW ignore what others could think.

Bossman

Back