who shops at asda?

foodfairy

Silver Member
i usually shop at morrisons and though they stock WW products ive heard that asda do more.

so, who shops at asda and what sort of scrummy WW stuff can i buy there ? i'll be off tomorrow night so getting a list ready would be helpful cheers ;)

We usually shop at Asda, and they do have a fair selection of WW products. :)

Be nice for you just to have a change and see what things they do that Morrisons dont.

Enjoy mooching around for some nice tasty goodies.

I sometimes shop at Asda online, they have a great selection of WW things. Saying that I prefer Tesco. Theyve got WW goodies but their own Low fat range comes with WW points on them which is brilliant.

I have heard that about Tescos before but havent shopped there for a while so might have to have a mooch round there soon, its a shame more supermarkets dont follow their footsteps :)

Asda has loads of ww stuff.

Mine didnt but i personally think the store should be bulldozed and they should build a tescos there instead.

:sign0151:

Me.

Now what is wrong with Asda....? Martin are you getting paid by Tesco to advertise for them....lol

Now what is wrong with Asda....? Martin are you getting paid by Tesco to advertise for them....lol

I would happily nominate my asda for the bulldozer i like asda just not the one i shop in.

Me.

ouu yes, the pizzas are lovely yum yum!!

i did an online shop at asda last night ;) and trawled through looking for WW stuff, got lots of things including the malt loaf which i cant wait to try:D delivery tomorrow :eat:

im gutted :tear_drop: they substituted the ww malt loa for a soreen one cos they were out of stock!!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

I prefer ASDA but usually do my online shop at TESCO cos the former don't deliver to my area and the latter, do!

How strange to find myself in a 'regular food' section of the forum. I'm sure I'll get used to it in no time.

I'll go on buying the Tesco Value Sparkling Water which is currently 23p and not the usual 17p per two litres - but now I can indulge my beloved Tesco Diet Ginger Beer and Diet Dandelion and Burdock... yum.

A whole new world awaits me. Just gotta take it slow and steady.

Never tried WW. I might check it out online.

Im liking Asda, part of the 'new' me is to do more walking so I walked to Asda tonight and had a wander round. I had to be quite strict with myself as I dont get paid til Tuesday but Im totally impressed with the selection of WW goodies they have - MILES more than Tesco.

Definitely heading back next week.

Not just so keen on their own low fat meals mind you they seem higher in points than Tesco.

Back