Who took "before" pics when they 1st started

Ive just taken 15 "before" photo shots. Very brave of me I think, considering I took them dressed and undressed (just underwear) GOD I look horrendous. Im 36 and have the body (& saggy skin) of A hippo. I HOPE THIS IS A LESSON TO MYSELF!!! :mad::mad:
Did anybody else do this? How quick did you notice a difference? 1 month? 2 months? More? xx

I took before photos last time and this time and I found it takes the first 2 stone before I could see the difference...then every stone after that weight loss was very obvious.

I took a couple of before pictures too....what a bloody revolting sight they are!

I took before and after pics the first time I did this, which was last october - this time round I havent!

I setup my camera in the spare room against a blue sheet and I've been taking a front and side shot everyday since I started. I hope to continue taking them until I reach a weight I like.

I didnt this time, but 1st time round i took a pic at 19st 13lbs.. then a pic at 12st 12lbs they are in my profile album

I've always hated having my picture taken but I do have some of the before's although I haven't had any taken of the current me. I don't need them I am on such a high from meeting people I haven't seen since I started and all the "you look amazings!" are good enough for me!

I think its great to have some before photos ....so that I can remind myself when I get to goal to stay there.

Ali

Back