Who will be trying the coconut shakes?

xSinead

Silver Member
So they come out first week of July, i placed an order for mine already this morning with my CDC, going to try them &
give them a go :) I wasn't keen on the mango at all, so all i have are the cappuccino ones blended with ice.
Excited to try the coconut though! x

I didnt even know there was mango ones my CDC has never mentioned them :-( love mango. Not over keen on coconut but willing to try

I will defiantly be trying it!!
I love coconut yoghurts and hope it will taste a bit like that! :D

I do like mango, it's really nice in the morning! x

Me definitely.. I can't wait. I wasn't keen on the mangos ones either, but quite excited to try coconut lol so easily pleased X

I'm not a massive fan of coconut, so won't be trying them, but I LOVE the mango ones!!

I love coconut in every shape and form, edible or not - shampoo; bubble bath; shower gel; body cream - you name it!

I'll definitely be asking my CDC about this when she gets back off holiday.

Mango is my favourite fruit to eat so I'll be asking for that too.

Thanks for the info x

I really like the mango shakes, first one of the day with ice cold water. I honestly cant think of anything worse than a coconut milkshake. Yuk!!!

Mmmmm sounds lush!! Can't wait to try! Mangos fast becoming my fav! X

Didn't like the mango - thought it was a bit bland, but will defo be trying the coconut.

My mango shake is gathering dust in the cupboard as I don't date dare open it! Might have to swap it this week! Anyone tried the fruits of the forest one??

I love the sound of coconut but my CDC hasn't mentioned anything about it either will have to prod her next week about it!

Yes i love fruits of forrest :)

Fruits of the forest is lovely...I think it's tastes like raspberry angel delight!!

Oh la la! No wonder my CDC has been trying to push me to try it! That's breakfast sorted out now then! I normally live off the vanilla shakes with coffee in! ;)

Tammy-marie said:
Fruits of the forest is lovely...I think it's tastes like raspberry angel delight!!

Was gonna say exactly the same thing. I love fruits of the forest x

Your so.right about the angel delight i.couldnt think what it was.but youve just hit it, angel delight. Yum

I love the mango one :) I'll be trying coconut too.

Back