Who would like to take the Asda measure up journey with me??

ljwari

Soon to be slim ;)
Hello there i hope you are all well?!

my name is Lisa and i have decieded enough is enough and im fed up of being so over weight that its time to do something about it, so yesterday i started on the Asda measure up Shakes. I have 41kg to loose so thought i best do something that i know i can stick too as a busy working mum i find it hard to plan meals for myself thats are out of the normal range of foods i would cook for the family so this is why i have chosen to do the shakes...... for easy more than anything else.

So yesterday i jumped on the scales and measured my bust,under bust,waist and hips so no turning back now.

i am new to dieting as i have never really wanted to do it before because when i have started i have always had to stop after a few days because i was too busy to sort out meals for myself but this time i KNOW i WILL do this i need to be able to look nice for the summer so i dont feel i have to hide myself like i did last year when we had all that nice weather.

sorry for the long post but thanks for taking the time to read it and i hope there is someone out there that will help me on my journey.

ps hope i have posted this in the right place xx

:)

Back