Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

wholegrain v multigrain ryvita

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by glenpatrick, 23 February 2011 Social URL.

1. glenpatrick

glenpatrick Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(12.56%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers pp
    Hi, I've been on slimming world for quite a while now and mini mims is a huge help to me. So finally decided to register. Hope someone can help me, can't seem to find an answer to anywhere. Is there a difference between wholegrain and mutligrain ryvita? I cant find wholegrain in the shops.
    I ask also as i take 28g of all bran as hea but it asks you to take 1 multigrain ryvita also. Would it be damaging if you take e.g. sesame/dark rye etc?
    Thanks in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you really can't find them then I can only suggest using what you have as a temporary replacement. :)

4. glenpatrick

glenpatrick Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(12.56%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers pp
    Thanks for replying! I lost a pound this week so it didn't seem to affect it too much! Will get the right ones for next week

5. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Congratulations on the 1lb off! I was totally the opposite and 1lb on - but I was naughty :p

6. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
  7. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    yeah I think there is confusion between the ryvita crispbreads, which are these:

http://www.ryvita.co.uk/products/crispbread

and the crackerbreads, which are these:

RYVITA® Crackerbreads | Ryvita®

both of which are different allowances for a HEb, so be careful you are not consuming too many. You get more crackerbreads for a HEb than you do crispbreads. As the crackerbreads are lighter.

Here are the HEb's:-

RYVITA CRISPBREADS

4 Original/Sesame or Dark Rye
    3 Multigrain/Sunflower Seeds or Oats
    2 Fruit Crunch/Pumpkin Seeds

RYVITA CRACKERBREADS

6 wholegrain crackerbreads

The multigrain is the ryvita crispbreads, the wholegrain is the crackerbreads (and you can only have the wholegrain crackerbreads as a HEb) not the original ones.

8. glenpatrick

glenpatrick Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(12.56%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers pp
    Thanks so much for all replies!
    Yeah a pound off is great! Am happy out! It'll be off you Say next week and one more!
    Yeah i have it now.... didn't realise ryvita had crackerbread and your right britmum, easy to overeat... I was having 6 multi-grain for a few days, freaked when i realised but all set now!
    Thanks again to all!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.