wholegrain v multigrain ryvita

Hi, I've been on slimming world for quite a while now and mini mims is a huge help to me. So finally decided to register. Hope someone can help me, can't seem to find an answer to anywhere. Is there a difference between wholegrain and mutligrain ryvita? I cant find wholegrain in the shops.
I ask also as i take 28g of all bran as hea but it asks you to take 1 multigrain ryvita also. Would it be damaging if you take e.g. sesame/dark rye etc?
Thanks in advance

If you really can't find them then I can only suggest using what you have as a temporary replacement. :)

yeah I think there is confusion between the ryvita crispbreads, which are these:

http://www.ryvita.co.uk/products/crispbread

and the crackerbreads, which are these:

RYVITA® Crackerbreads | Ryvita®

both of which are different allowances for a HEb, so be careful you are not consuming too many. You get more crackerbreads for a HEb than you do crispbreads. As the crackerbreads are lighter.

Here are the HEb's:-

RYVITA CRISPBREADS

4 Original/Sesame or Dark Rye
3 Multigrain/Sunflower Seeds or Oats
2 Fruit Crunch/Pumpkin Seeds

RYVITA CRACKERBREADS

6 wholegrain crackerbreads

The multigrain is the ryvita crispbreads, the wholegrain is the crackerbreads (and you can only have the wholegrain crackerbreads as a HEb) not the original ones.

Thanks so much for all replies!
Yeah a pound off is great! Am happy out! It'll be off you Say next week and one more!
Yeah i have it now.... didn't realise ryvita had crackerbread and your right britmum, easy to overeat... I was having 6 multi-grain for a few days, freaked when i realised but all set now!
Thanks again to all!

Back