Whoohoo!! first week weigh in..

mumsie53

So pleased with the first weigh in.. stuck to it properly, (unusual for me!) and I've lost 11lb! well chuffed! :D
I feel much more motivated than I was yesterday..my daughter Steff and I went for a walk last night, nearly 3 miles (all flat) and I think I will do it every day, I was absolutely shattered and sad that I let myself get so unfit... 5 st of my weight has gone on since I passed my test 10 yr ago, I only walk as far as the car door tsk tsk, the excuse is no time...righto, off to feed my chooks and have my breakfast soup.....
Pam

Well done Pam, 11lbs is amazing! I know what u mean about only walking to the car... I even drive to the local shops 2 mins walk away sometimes! :-/

Congrats on getting through the 1st week, you're doing great, keep it up! :-D

Nicola xx

Wow well done PAM!!! That is really briillliant!:happy096::happy096: I am really happy for you..... :)

thanks ladies, its great to have support from people going through the same things :)

pam

Well done on both the brilliant weight loss and the walking. I was also guilty of using the car far too much! I am now enjoying walking more. I work in the city centre and use public transport for work and I set off earlier to go one stop further away to get the tram. I can feel my joints getting looser and I feel more alive and awake!

Keep at it, and good luck xx

Back