• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Whoop Whoop - healthy BMI!!!!!

Morning everyone, well this morning weigh in has finally taken me JUST into a healthy BMI! I am chuffed to bits...... still wnt to lose about a stone to get to my ideal weight but am happy to lose this over the next 2-3 months as moving up the plans and want to prove I can still lose whilst eating!

Good luck to everyone else still working towards a healthy BMI, you call all do it and it is soooooo worth it when you get there :D:D:D x
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done Lexy!! It's such a great feeling, isn't it?

I feel the same as you that I can now take it a bit slower and gradually lose the last stone and then maintain.

Good Luck on your journey to maintenance!! :D
I do feel fab and very proud of myself for getting here so thank you for all the lovely comments (this site has been a godsend)!

I don't want to get complacent though as I would like to get down to between 10 and 10.7 so do have a little way to go. Have a crazy 7/8 days ahead so will be happy to STS over the next couple of weeks then hoping to have a little push to get the last stone off :D:D:D

totally deserves a woop woop and toot toot! Huge congrats Lexy!! xx

Cambridge Consultant
Congratulations Lexy, I'm in exactly the same place as you. Its a great feeling isn't it!

I too would ideally like to get another stone off, however, I'm happy to do it slowly. I still have 4lbs to get to my first target of 9st 6lbs, which is my weight on my wedding day (10th anniversary is October). Then a further 6lbs to my main goal of 9st. I think I would be happy to settle about 8st 10lbs though.

Silver Member
Well done Lexy, great milestone to hit - am sure you will do great as you move up the plans...
Well done you must be so happy x I went down from class 2 to class 1 obese last week and was obsessed with telling everyone. Now I am looking forward to overweight lol
Wahay!!! Go you! You must be thrilled. I've never really set any mini goals, i enjoy getting to new stone bracket but my main ideal is to get into 'healthy' for the first time in my adult life then take it from there. Having a celebratory 'mocha' shake on your behalf! xx
Congratulations Lexy...you are doing soooooo well...I am hoping to emulate your results!!! Enjoy your crazy week :)

WILL be Slim!
well done hun! That is such good news!!!!! You must be running round like a loon with glee hun!

Congratulations :) It's so nice to read everyone's successes and know that it is possible to do this!
Well done! I bet you feel great. I can't wait to say I'm a healthy weight. :)
How great to be a healthy BMI, well done! I am really looking forward to reaching this goal myself. I feel like a hypocrite at times because I check the recording and monitoring of BMI's - people (fortunately other professionals, rather than direct discussions with patients) have very kindly not pointed out that I'm a fine one to talk.
The rewards of a healthy BMI are enormous, so be very pleased indeed with yourself Lexy1972.