Whoop Whoop WK12 WI xxx

Nikita10

Whoooooooooop whoooooooooop :p :p yes I did I lost 7lbs this week :eek:

After gaining the 2lbs last week I was determined to get back on the train 100% and here I am feeling absolutely fantastic ;)

Only another stone to go to goal :eek: I am thinking I will refeed at 11st for 1 week then try maintenance and see how I go. Maybe it will be better to just lose the last stone before refeed :p I just can't decide which way to do it!!! any ideas?!?

Thank you to everyone on here for the support, it has been an absolutely vital part of my LT journey, and no way could I have got to where I am now without you all. :grouphugg:here's a virtual hug to you all thanks once again ;)

Well done, that is fantastic!!
I really hope I can be as successful as you.
Have a fab weekend!

WAW . what a weight loss!!! Well done you..you really did get back on 100% and you have been well and truly rewarded.

Hard one regarding re-feed...as I need to re-feed 2 wks b4 my hols at end of August and dont know if I will be at goal. So, if you are not going away I would probably say carry on until you get to goal and then re-feed....you will achieve your goal so much quicker by doing that and then you wont feel as though you have to keep looking to that goal on maintenance, etc!

You have done incredibly well so far!

Have a great week and keep dancing, you really do deserve it!

Take care

Wow, what a great loss for week 12!! Fantastic result.

As for refeed - I would say just power through 100% on LT til you get to goal and refeed once you are at goal - you can't necessarily expect to lose on re-feed (though you may well do) so i'd say get to goal first then refeed.
Others will have different ideas and some actual experience of course!

WWWWWWoooooowwwww! Brilliant weight loss. Well done.

WOWOWOW!!!! Well done!!! I'm so jealous you wouldn't believe it!!!

My pharmacist wants me to get as close to goal as possible before re-feeding?

Hi Nikita,
very well done to you on this week's weight loss. I suppose in regard to refeed, it depends on whether your goal is still your goal, were you working off BMI or how you look, feel in your clothes. If the latter then only you know what you want to look like. If you need another stone to lose before you are happy, then I would suggest staying on LT until you feel right then refeed for maintenace. Either way, wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments :p it is very well appreciated ;)

I think you have just made my mind up to wait to refeed once I am at goal, it was the pharmacist we asked me last week and then again this week if I am going to do it otherwise I wouldn't even have considered it :)

I want to feel right in myself and my clothes as well as get my BMI down to a healthy level of below 25, and I think 10st 7lbs would be ideal for both :p

Congrats on the huge loss, that's fantastic!!

Keep going and your refeeding wont be far away.

Go girl!!! Sometimes a little gain can give you massive motivation to get back ontrack and then a big loss spurs you on to continue. After gaining 2lb on hol, I was really determined to shed it and had a great loss this week.

I'm not condoning (ch)eating but for some people it works.

Well done on your loss, lets hope it kicks you toward goal!!

well done thats fantastic an inspiration to us all ;)

Amazing well done xxx

Back