Whoops! Had a slip-up!

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
Boooo :'( Had a slip-up! Had some turkey breast and a cheese slice, not even real cheese, A CHEESE SLICE!!! Is this going to throw me off completely? Although I've not lost for 3 days anyway... :eek:

The turkey breast is fine. The cheese I'm not so sure about but even if it does throw you out of ketosis it will be for a very minimal amount of time, if any.

I dont think cheese takes you out of ketosis, as i have cheateed a few times with it lol, its just calories. Don't worry about it, new day tomorrow :)

the thing with me was i always thought "if your gona be bad be good at it" so i'd eat a chinese or mc'ds which was like being a diet criminal! U don't seem to have slipped up too bad just a small trip! keep up the great work!

Dont think a cheese slice is going to touch your ketosis ..i stuffed a cube of cheese in my mouth without even thinking early on in my TS and it didnt do any harm at all...Bad habits are hard to get round sometimes i think lol..I chomped on it and swallowed then realised what i had done..pure habit and not hunger ..wot a plonker xx

Good luck with ya WI xxx

you'll be grand, as both are protein - whether or not you are in ketosis is not a determinant of how much weight you lose (ketosis suppresses your appetite) so it's the calorie intake which is important - I doubt a slice of turkey and a cheese slice are that calorific (remember you need 3500 calories more than you use to gain 1lb of weight). Drink more water, have a walk and keep focussed on the task in hand ;)

Onwards and downwards,

Thanks so much for the info everyone! I just saw the turkey sitting there and simply HAD to have it! Must get more willpower!!!! x Still, hanging in there, haven't rung for fried chicken or pizza just yet!!! :)

I know what the habit thing is like, I was cooking the kids' tea tonight and nearly reached out for some potato. Stopped in time lol

Guys please remember food talk is NOT allowed in the TS section.

:thread_moved: to main forum

Sorry Starlight! I didn't know but I do now! x

Aww hun I'm sure you will be fine. I ate loads of rubbish fat and carbs when I had my blip. I feel great now and it is behind me.

Do not worry just keep moving forward and you will get there.

Best of luck Catt xxx

Thanks Catt!!! Onwards and downwards from today! :) x

Hi I hope your managing to get back on track ... its hard but worth it and I'm sure this was just a little blip ;)

Back