Whos christmas dinner this year?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by foxychic, 24 November 2010 Social URL.

1. foxychic

foxychic Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2.2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SlimFast
    Just wondered who's cooking christmas dinner and if so, are you making it SW friendly?

We are going out this year but ive made a few healthy choices ( healthy starter and the healthiest pudding option!!) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lucylupin

lucylupin Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.6%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    We are going to my parents ,we always do. Dinner will just be a glorified sunday dinner, so i can pick wisely at that, but i LOVE xmas pudding and custard so i am gonna have some.
    In the evening we have sandwiches and cakes, and then the nuts and tins of sweets come out, and that will be more difficult to resist:(
    It is my birthday on xmas day, so i will be more relaxed, and we go to a friends house on new years eve for a buffet, im aiming to stick to plan apart from thoose days, as im hoping to be at target by then;)

4. Margery Dawe

Margery Dawe Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.92%)
    Diet:
    WW
    We will be at home as usual this year. Either me or hubby will cook dinner. I find a roast the easiest to adapt to SW. I'll just point the little extras and treat my self to a mini Christmas Pudding. It's only me who likes them and I usually buy a big one and eat it over Christmas but I shall be good this year!!!!

5. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    We will be here for our christmas dinner & I can not wait!!

I also think it sthe easiest to adapt to SW - so won't be too naughty, how ever the chocolates & wine that will be consumed throughout the day arn't very good! lol

6. Maximus

Maximus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(38.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - The one that works!
    I'm looking forward to the challenge, mountains of lean turkey, potatoes (roast & mashed) and roast carrot, parsnips, peas etc.

SW Gravy, and possibly a couple of syned yorkshire puddings.

Won't bother with alcohol as don't need it these days ;) but might even treat myself with some chocolate liquers - assuming I can find the syn values!

I'm not a choccie or sweet tooth person, but Christmas isn't Christmas without liquers. Oh and some nuts! Might have to be flexible with the old syns.

Steve

7. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    I'm cooking Christmas dinner. My Mum comes to us on Christmas Day. My OH doesn't like turkey so we have roast beef and it's all done SW style with frylighted roast potatoes and parsnips. Yorkshires and gravy will be synned.
    No one likes Christmas pudding or mince pies much so I make a homemade pavlova filled with fruit and fresh cream, super yummy and obviously syn free as it's Christmas Day!
    Cheese and biscuits later plus whatever else I can fit in.
    I'm not going to go too mad but I'm not going to be too strict on Christmas Day either.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.